One Month

One month...Damn...it feels like just yesterday we lost you.

it feels like just yesterday we lost you

Time is moving to fast and it is also slow.

I am getting no sleep because I am crying, listen to music, and watching old videos and reading about you. I hate that you were taken out this world so soon. 

I was just thinking about after I had y dream...I constantly saw a blue and black X and felt something blue around me? Is it your aura?

My thoughts about his death...Too soon. Too soon that we have lost you and now I'm listening to I don't want to do this anymore and want to cry. People are taken from us because they are hero's but why was this hero gone before you could change for the better. My whole youtube history is nothing but X videos. My Instagram I'm watching nothing but X videos. I truly wish that was are still alive physically. 

I'm sorry for letting out my emotions right now everyone, but I'm about to cry right now thinking about him again...I will always have these phrases in my mind forever

Create and Evolve

Do not keep emotions in

Positivity over negativity

and finally, do what you have to do to reach your goals in life. If someone is stopping you then it's fuck them, If it's the world then fuck the world. 

Also I am doing a picture of X and if I get finish before midnight I will post it. Do you all want to see WIP (Work in progress of it?) If so please comment something positive

Jahseh, your death has shocked millions of people and has started to make some change...one that is changing her path is me....

Long live Jahseh,

R.I.P X

Rest easy! 

Have a great time in heaven watch over everyone that you care for and finally

Rock the heavens X....

All your fans love you.