Prologue

So I will try to update this as quickly and as fast as I can. I hope you all like this and don't forget to comment and vote

Sorry for any mistakes that are made.....

______________________

I'm just here, sitting on this cold hard bed. My hands are interlocked with each other as I'm shaking my leg just jittering and thinking about a lot of things; How did my life get to this point? Why did I get to this point to be incarcerated in here? Will I get out of here before my twenty years are up? What all am I missing in life that is essential for me? I let out a sigh and just started to stare at the wall

"I don't want to be in here anymore..." I said to myself as I heard the keys jingle from a officers belt. I ignored it because I knew he or she was probably going to go around doing their daily patrol, but the shadow stopped at my cell. I turned my head to see the only officer that I am fully friends with. 

Jenny Lauren, this woman has been a friend to me since I have been in here. During her hours of patrol at midnight, she would bring something to eat like a donut or something to drink that isn't this terrible juice that's just discussing. She is the only officer that will come talk to me when I'm feeling depressed and will never tell anyone what I say

"No hello today?" I questioned her

"Someone is here to see you, Katrina. " Jenny says as she unlocks my cell and I get up to follow her. Once I get to the both I could not believe who I saw on the other side waiting on me...

"I feel like you know which one to go to..."Jenny say as I walk quickly over to booth 7 and pick up the phone

"'You okay?" He says as I let out a little chuckle

"Funny, normally it's the other way around ya know? Not like this." I smile replying moving my hair from my eye. Hearing him laugh as I started to laugh with him.

"You know you didn't have to do this...Katrina, I was fine taking the charges. I don't want you to go through this again and take charges that you don't need."

"And you take twenty years in here! Jahseh no, you took one for me, it's right to take this for me, and besides, I heard that you are kind of famous now." I say letting out a sigh as I see the concerned look he is giving me.

"Katrina listen, I took that because-"

"Because I was scared, Jah please trust me...I'm facing the music for you as payback...Live your life for me and I'll take the consequences for you." I cut his sentence off. I hold the phone with an intense grip just knowing what he was going to say and it doesn't matter. I really don't want to let this conversation end between us...He put his hand on the glass as I went from looking down to looking at him directly in his eyes...

"Katrina, you will get out of here don't worry. Keep a positive energy around you and you will be out of here soon." He says as I saw the determination in his eyes. He was speaking it into existence and I am happy he keeps the positive vibes here when no one else does. 

"You promise?" I ask him as I put my hand where his hand is on the glass

"I promise you we both will be alive and well hen your out." He says as I smile at him seeing that cute smile of his back. Jenny came to me and told me my time was almost up as she stands behind me waiting for us to get back.

"I love you best friend, I'll do what you said."

"Love you too, Katrina." He said as it was time to go back. Jenny tapped my shoulder as I placed the phone on the hook it belongs and started walking back with her as I caught a glimpse of him watching me go back to my cell...