34

⚠️ HUGE WARNINGS: this chapter contains: Abuse, lots of cursing, and some violence ⚠️

"Josh I don't want to talk to you right now." I told him as he followed me into my room

"Who took you win when you were alone and have no one to turn to you whenever you were perceived as a beast of the world ? Katrina who cared for you?  who said everything's gonna be OK no matter what your mom said. No matter what anybody had to say? Who stood by your side it wasn't him... he didn't talk to you for months 3 to be exact."

" that's only because I told him... I told him not to come around me until I was better and I told him I would let him know when." I said folding some of the clothes I had into the bag

" you know him being your best friend, he was supposed to be here for you and he wasn't when you were down and caught into depression he left you. He was suppose to stay but he left to be with his friends."

"Josh I don't want to talk. Let me go." I said to him as he stood in front of the door.

"You're not going anywhere. You gonna leave for a hour and come back like you normally do." He said as he blocked my way to the doorway

"I don't care josh I'm done! I'm over you. I'm through!" I said was I pushed him out the way as he grabbed my wrist trying to pull me to him. I pushed him back as I turned around to look at him...my biggest mistake.

" and where are you going?" He asked being sarcastic

" anywhere but here I'm sick of your lies I'm sick of everything I-" I was cut off my a sudden blow to my jaw as I held it in pain.

"What the fuck Josh!"I yelled as he gave me his intimidating look.

"I don't care what you say Katrina, you not gonna leave my side and you damn sure not about to just walk out. I gave you everything. Food, a place to stay, I even bought you clothes and I treated you with respect!" He wrapped his arms around my waist as I enjoyed it for a few seconds but I remembered was my best friend told me. I punched Josh in his nose as he hit me in my eye. We got to fighting after that as if we were two dudes on the street. One wanting freedom and the other trying to take it away like a mad man.

I ended up using one of my good skills that I have left which is acting to make him believe that I was gonna stay.

I tossed and turn quietly in the bed seeing josh asleep. I moved his arm quietly and got out of the bed putting my shoes on and went into the other room where my suitcase was. I zipped up my suitcase quietly and opened the window. Sitting on the tree branch closing the window quietly and ran with my suitcase to the meet Jah and the others.

.....

I ringed the doorbell waiting for someone to answer the door. I had shades on with a Snapback and my hood on so they couldn't see my face. I heard music in the background as I heard Larry's voice in the coming close to the door.

"Trina? What are ya here for?" He asked blowing smoke

"I need someone place to stay. Mind if I crash here old friend." I said as he gave me the blunt and took my suitcase.

"Here." He said giving me the blunt and he took my suitcase as we walked in. I see Jahseh walking into the front as he looks at me then gives me a hug. Good I miss his soft, warm hugs and the scent in of cigarette smoke in his shirt. I haven't seen him in a weeks dealing with Josh...While I was hugging him I just couldn't control myself and started to break down crying as he comfort me.

"They would make a bomb ass couple." I heard someone say in the front room

"What's wrong?" Jahseh asked as I just continued to sob into his chest finally gather strength to speak.