attending a pride parade

yea i took that basic bitch route and made a one shot for pride month lmao enjoy

~~~

jc

i drape my gay flag over me like a cape and tie it around my neck. i double knot it, just in case. hey, you never know if you're probably going to leave your cherished flag that you've had for god knows how long somewhere on the ground in the tangle of people in the streets during the parade. it's happened before with one that i had just bought not too long ago at a different parade and i wasn't all that happy about it. so, i brought this one with me today.

currently, i'm at my boyfriend's house. his name's kian and he's super cute. the minute i laid my eyes on him at this one fair was the moment that i fell in love with him and vice versa. we introduced ourselves, got on a few rides together, and grabbed a couple of philly cheese steaks when we eventually got hungry. oh, and, between you and me, let's just say those rides at the fair weren't the only thing i rode that night, if you know what i mean.

i keep looking at myself in this full length mirror kian's got in his room, making sure i didn't miss any important detail about my outfit for today. i have on one of my favorite shirt. this white shirt has a heart in the middle with the words that almost everyone has heard by this point, which is "love is love." inside the heart are the colors of the rainbow. the letters themselves are white. my bottoms are not as simple as the shirt. i have denim shorts that i splattered with different colors of paint and i also drew some flowers and rainbows on the back. for my shoes, i put on my platform shoes that have the colors on the rainbow around them. the shoe laces are black. the shoe itself is a plain white color with some glitter. lastly, i have on my knee-high rainbow socks. i also painted my nails a purplish holographic color last night to make them pop a little. yea, some people will think it's a little much, but, it is pride. plus, this is very simplistic compared to some of the other outfits kian and i are bound to see today.

speaking of the devil himself, he comes out of his bathroom with an outfit that's as simple as mine. the only major difference is that he did his makeup. quite good, too. he's even got glitter on his face. mainly on his cheekbones. then, he spreads his arms out and turns around so i can see his entire outfit. now that he's got his arms like this, i can see many pieces of fabric with different colors, specifically from the rainbow, hanging from the sleeves of the white faux leather jacket he's got on. i take a closer look at his hands and see he's painted them, too. his are painted with different pastel colors such as yellow, blue, pink, and lilac. he's got on a very shimmery tube top underneath his jacket along with knee-high boots that, surprisingly, have glitter. he's got some shorts like i do, just with different designs. he has "love has no limits in our community" written on the back with the letters in different colors. how he had enough room to write all of that is beyond me. on the back of them. i take a closer look at the top of his head and see tiny specks of glitter in his strands of hair. this bitch even copied my idea of tying a flag around my neck. except his is the bisexual flag, with "i go both ways" sewn onto it. scratch whatever the fuck i said earlier about his outfit being simple because that was an understatement.

when i finally meet his eyes, he breaks out into a huge grin. "you like it?" he asks me, giving me another twirl. i see his blinding outfit twinkling in the sunlight from his bedroom window.

"no," i say back at him. his mood changes immediately. i catch it and clarify. "i love it."

his mood goes back to the way it was just moments ago. "i knew you would."