a mysterious bump

thank the lad bible for giving me this idea the other day. they posted a story similar to this on snapchat lol

mpreg (male pregnancy) is common in this

~~~

jc

"kian," i yell to him.

"what?" he asks me from upstairs.

"come down here and take a look at this."

i hear his footsteps on the stairs. "what's up?" he asks me when he's finally in the living room.

"look," i tell him, pointing at my stomach.

"jesus christ," he says, dropping his phone, his mouth flying open.

my stomach seemed to have gotten bigger from yesterday. way bigger. as if i've just swallowed an entire watermelon. perhaps even two.

"how and why did this happen? are you even a carrier?!" he asks me, shocked, staring at my now enormous belly.

"not a fucking clue," i respond to both of his questions, just as confused as he is.

"you look like you're at least eight months pregnant. maybe nine."

i swallow a lump that's now rising in my throat. "god no. i'm not ready for that. we're not ready for that. we're just a couple of immature fucks who make stupid videos on the internet for fun. it's our career, too."

he sighs heavily. "let's buy a pregnancy test and find out."

when those words leave his lips, i get a sharp pain in my abdomen. it hits me so hard that i curl into ball. kian comes to my side, hoping that by comforting me the pain will go away. it doesn't. it keeps getting worse and worse as the minutes go by.

"yea, i'm pretty sure you're pregnant," kian says.

"no, fuck no. don't say that. it's a fucking lie," i say, trying to convince myself more than him. after i say that, something wet starts to trickle down my legs. kian and i gasp at the same time, loudly, watching as it slowly soaks my pants.

"and yet here you are getting contractions. on top of that, you're water just broke. i'm no doctor, but i think you're in labor."

another pain, my bad, contraction, hits me again. the pain keeps getting closer and closer.

"fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," i murmur, unable to bear the pain.

"i kinda did, which is why we're here now," kian says with a nervous laugh.

"i'm in labor, about to have our child, and you have the audacity to make jokes now?"

"right, shit, sorry." he shakes his head. "come on, we need to get you to a hospital. can you get up on your own, at the very least?"

i try as best as i can to do so. with my huge belly in my way, i can't even see my own two feet. i feel like i'm actually going to fall when i almost do, but kian catches me right before i hit the floor.

"guess i'm gonna have to carry you bridle style to the car," he huffs out, picking me up. he exhales loudly. as if i weigh that much.

i grab my stomach. i feel like i'm dying. "ugh, i hate these goddamn contractions. i'd much rather die already."

i complain all the way to our car. kian ignores my complaints and gently places me in the back and rushes back to the drivers seat. i groan in pain from the contractions i keep getting the entire car ride to the hospital. my wet pants aren't even bothering me at the moment. it feels like a century has passed by until we finally get there. i try again to get up on my own when i'm out of the car, but another contraction strikes me, so much harder than before. it hits me so bad that tears start to fall down my face. sweat drips from my forehead, too. i hate this so fucking much.