dare pong at dom's

kian

"how ya doing guys it's ya boy, dommy d," dom says for his intro. "we here for another dare pong with kian, jc, and franny!" he points to each of us. i salute to the camera, jc gives a peace sign, and franny shoots a smile, showing her pearly whites.

"oh and bobby. he's behind the camera." bobby turns the camera around and waves. he turns the camera back around and shows the table that has all of the ten cups that are in a sort of triangle shape. each of us, even bobby, has placed one dare under a cup. the person who's name gets called out by the person who is throwing the tiny ball and lands it gets to either do that dare, or if they're lucky, they'll get a pass. it's kind of like beer pong but with a fun, interesting twist.

franny throws first, calling out dom. she misses, grabs the ball, and tosses it to me.

"franny," i say before throwing the ball and landing into one of the cups perfectly. everyone around me goes crazy. i go straight to the cup the ball landed in and look under it to see what dare faith has chosen for franny. i start laughing as i read it.

"what is it?" bobby asks me, shoving dom's camera in my personal space.

i show the slip of paper to the camera. everyone crowds around me, trying to read what it says. drink two week old milk, it reads. when franny reads what it says, she starts to shake her head, already regretting agreeing to this collab.

"nuh uh! there's absolutely no way i can do that!" she says. "is that even safe?"

"i'm sure it is," dom says, not so sure himself, grabbing the "milk" that now looks more like yogurt with small and huge white chunks.

he pours a little bit of it into a glass cup, along with a few of the chunks and hands it to franny. she shows the camera how disgusting it looks, pinches her nose closed, and drinks the tinest sip from it. she starts gagging in seconds and spits it out in dom's sink. she pours the remainder of it into sink.

"jc's turn," dom says when franny's done, returning to the game.

jc calls out franny's name, throws an almost perfect shot, and ends up barely missing the cup he was probably aiming for.

"shit," he mutters, pissed that he missed.

dom throws this time, calling out my name. he makes it. he runs over to the cup and grabs the slip of paper under it.

"holy fuck who put this one?" he asks us, probably feigning a shocked look.

i look at the slip of paper and see that it says pass. he shows it to the camera, rolling his eyes. i throw my hands up in triumph, screaming "yes!" up to the heavens.

jc pats my shoulder. "lucky son of a bitch," he tells me. i smile wide. something about that simple little touch made me all fuzzy inside. why, i don't know.

franny goes again, this time calling my name, and missing yet again.

i laugh in her face. she punches me in my arm. it hurt like hell too. i didn't know she could punch so fucking hard, i think to myself, rubbing my arm. she's most likely going to leave a bruise.

she hands me the ball. before i throw, i call out jc's name. yet another perfect shot. i walk over to the cup the ball landed in and grab the slip of paper under it.

"holy shit. poor you, jc," i say, covering my mouth with one hand.

"what do you mean?" he asks me, confused.

i show the camera then hand him the slip of paper. it reads, take a shot of absinthe. he exhales loudly, annoyed. absinthe is some of the worst alcohol ever. it burns the fuck out of your throat and your insides as it goes down.

"i fucking hate this shit," jc says grumpily.

"which is why i'm glad you got it," dom says, patting him on the back.

jc shakes his head in a disapproving way. dom gets a big shot glass, fills it to the brim with absinthe, and carefully hands it to jc. jc makes a face before throwing his head back and drinking the entire thing. we all cheer him on as he does. he goes to the fridge to grab a chaser to get the taste out of his mouth.

"your turn now, bitch." i hand jc the ball. he gives me a death stare before snatching it from my hand. i give him a disgusted look, but really i'm not disgusted at all. as i look into his chocolate brown eyes, i feel myself almost getting lost in them. i imagine my fingers running through his curls while we cuddle. i shake my head violently from side to side. why the fuck am i thinking about this shit? jc's just my best friend and it should always stay that way, no matter what happens.

"kian," jc says loudly, interrupting my thoughts. i sigh heavily as the ball goes right into one of the cups.

"fuck," i mumble to myself as jc goes to retrieve the dare under the cup. i go up behind him, wanting to know what it says.

my face pales when i finish reading it. jc reluctantly shows the slip of paper to the camera. everyone around us gasps. even bobby. kiss the person closest to you for seven seconds, the slip of paper says.

jc and i take a quick glance at each other, realizing what we have to do. we quickly look away.

"can i do another dare?" i plead with dom, not wanting to do something with jc that will most likely be regrettable.

"no, let's just get this over with as soon as possible," jc sighs, wanting to do this as much as i do.

"well," i say nervously, bending down a little to be as close to jc's face as possible. "here goes nothing."

i grab his face with one of my hands all romantic like and i connect my lips with his. to my surprise, he kisses back right away. i start to run my other hand through his hair as we continue to kiss each other. our teeth clash until he finally lets my tongue into his mouth. it isn't until dom clears his throat that we stop kissing. we separate, both of us blushing like mad.

"got a lil' carried away huh boys?" dom says, eyeing jc and i.

"you could say that," i say, rubbing my bottom lip with my index finger and my thumb. i glance over at jc and catch him staring at me, doing the exact same thing but not in a mocking way. we meet each other eye to eye and start to giggle like a couple of school girls.

"alright, alright, you two can continue to make out later," franny says, sounding bored out of her mind. "we've got a video to finish."

jc and i start to laugh. throughout the video, jc and i keep stealing glances at each other. in each of the glances, we silently tell each other what we'll do to the other later.