a sexual ardor

third person

kian whips his car into the parking lot, parks it and bolts out of his car. he runs all the way to the old building where his class is located and, shockingly, he makes it on time and not a minute too late or too early. much to his surprise, his professor hasn't even started teaching. hell, he's not even here yet. he lets out a sigh of relief. i can't believe that i didn't need to weave my car through traffic, he thinks to himself. especially now when school's almost over for all the middle and high schoolers around town. cars are piling up everywhere in the multitudes. everyone is desperate to pick up their brats from school on time so they can try to beat the traffic jams. driving through all of that can be a bitch, but it was no match for kian and his supposedly immaculate driving skills he's acquired over the past few years.

"oh good, you finally showed up after missing class for multiple days," kian's professor, professor jc caylen says as he steps into the classroom. "see me after class so we can discuss your tardiness and absences. you've accumulated enough of them to have an almost failing grade in my class."

before kian can object, professor caylen starts teaching. during class, professor caylen doesn't even bother glancing in kian's direction. to him, it's as if kian no longer existed, which pissed kian off. he's already mad at him for blurting out that he needed to speak with kian about his tardies and absences in front of the entire class. in kian's eyes, this professor is a bitch. if he didn't need this history class to graduate, he would've dropped the class immediately. professor caylen is also the only person who teaches this class during both semesters, so either way kian would've eventually been stuck here with him.

class is finally over after professor caylen's hour-long lecture. everyone files out of the classroom except for kian and jc. they stay behind so they can discuss kian's options. will he pass or ultimately fail the class?

"go ahead, you can fail me. i don't give a shit anymore," kian says, looking down at his desk, refusing to make eye contact with his professor.

jc walks over to kian, placing one of his hands on kian's shoulder. "oh lawley, you needn't worry about it. i'll forgive you of your absences and such, just as long as you do one small favor for me."

kian's breathing stops for a split second and his heart sinks. is he really asking me to have sex with him? kian knows this is morally wrong, but he can't deny that his professor is hot, especially with what he's wearing today. jc's wearing a black denim shirt with a pair of matching black jeans, a thick brown leather belt engraved that is intricately designed, and mahogany cowboy boots, clearly showing off his texas roots. it's very unlike him to dress so nice, but he had a conference he needed to attend earlier in the day, so he looks much more handsome than usual. it took everything in kian to not start drooling over him in class. it didn't matter how mad kian was at him. all he wanted to focus on was his beautiful body.

"what kind of 'favor' do you want me from me?" kian asks nervously, his voice shaking a bit from excitement.

"oh, nothing i would have to force you to do," jc says, caressing kian's face with the back of his hand.

kian looks so gleeful, he might just burst from excitement! he hasn't felt this excited since he had sex with one of the most popular guys around campus at one of the many frat parties he attends. as for jc, he hasn't felt this exhilarated since he divorced his second wife about four months ago. he was over the moon. he couldn't stand looking at that bitch anymore. they never really truly loved each other, so this was a huge relief for both of them.

in one swift motion, jc shuts the door and locks it to make sure no one goes in or out. then, he removes his beautifully made belt and ties it around kian's neck. jc makes sure it isn't wrapped too tightly around his neck. he wants kian to enjoy this as much as he will, but he doesn't want to hurt him.