"Love?"

(Y/n) went to stay at Selina's place for a while. She wanted to get away from her Father and Victor. Especially Victor.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

           I sigh, thinking about why Victor hates me so much. Selina asks "You okay, (y/n/n)?". I look at her,"Hm?" I say. "You spaced out for a while, what are you thinking about?" She questions "Victor" I blurt out and she laughs and I blush.

           "So you do like him?" She asks as I sigh "I don't know" I say confused. "What do you feel when your around him?" She asks as I shake my head "I feel nervous I guess? What am I supposed to feel?" I ask.

            "Your utterly hopeless at love, you know that right?" She says as I say  "Shut up!" She laughs and we both hear footsteps and I take out my gun. "Who is that?" I whisper to Selina and the door opens and I hide and a voice says "Where's (y/n)".

            "She's not here, you should leave Zsasz" I hear Selina say. "I know she's here" Victor says and I come out of my hiding place and I still have my gun out. "If you hurt Cat I won't hesitate to kill you Zsasz" I said pointing my gun at him.

             He smiles and walks over to me and I put my gun away and he hugs me and says "I was worried about you". I say quitely "You were worried about me? Why?". He looks away and says "If something happened to you, Don Falcone would never forgive me". Selina laughs and says "You sure its because of Don Falcone and not your feelings towards her?".

           I glare at her and she just laughs. He stares at her and says "I suggest you shut up before I put a bullet in your head". I put my gun to his head "Touch her and I kill you Zsasz" I say with venom in my voice. Selina says calmly knowing what I could do when I get mad when I defend my friends or family "Calm down (y/n)".

            My blood boils as I stare at Victor. "I'm going to visit Fish" I say and Victor is about to follow me. "Alone, so don't follow me" I say while pointing my gun at him. "Okay Okay I get it Young Falcone" he says and I leave.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Selina's POV

          "Wow your still clueless aren't you Zsasz" I say as he stares at me confused. "What?" He asks as I shake my head. "She likes you" I say as he looks at me and says "If pointing a gun at someone and threatening them means you like them, then yeah she likes me" he says and I sigh.

             "She might just be confused? I don't think she has ever liked someone" I say quitely. He looks at me and asks "Never?". I stare at him and say "Did I stutter?". He sighs and leans on the wall and I say "You like her don't you".

           He looks at me and says "Are you kidding me? She's annoying, irresponsible" he smiles a bit and says "and cute". I laugh "You do like her!" He glares at me and says "Whatever, Im just wasting my time on a brat".

         "Excuse me? Who you calling a brat, baldy" I say annoyed. He scoffs and heads for the door and leaves and I sigh "When will these idiots confess to eachother".