Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter One

Start from the beginning

To Taemin: me too :)

From Taemin: :)

To Taemin: :D

From Taemin: Hey, do you want to come have dinner here tonight with all of us?

To Taemin: yeah sure (:

From Taemin: Okay :) Wear something sort of nice, like something you would wear to a school dance.

To Taemin: alright.

From Taemin: Okay I will have Minho come get you at 8?

To Taemin: okay :)

A Few Hours Later

I was dressed in my red dress with a little grey belt around the waist that I got for last year's homecoming. Well, Taemin did say something you would wear for a school dance.

I was sitting on the couch with Hyun Seung from B2ST, since I live with them x).

"Are you exited for tonight?" He asked me.

"I don't know. I mean, I'm happy that Taemin wants me to spend time with him and his SHINee family, but its been raining a lot, and thundering, and what if the power goes out?"

"Then pretend to be really scared so Taemin can hold you."

"But, I am really scared."

"Oh. Well then you won't have to pretend." I nodded. There was a knock on the door, and Hyun Seung got up to answer it.

Minho walked in, soaking wet. There was a loud 'boom' of thunder, and I clenched my eyes closed and covered my ears, trying to hold back tears.

Hyun Seung walked over to me and hugged me.

"Shh, it's alright Tammie. It's just thunder. You'll be okay." I opened my eyes, and nodded.

"Thank you, Hyun Seung." He kissed my cheek, and I walked to Minho.

"You ready Tammie?" I nodded. He opened an umbrella and put his hand on my back, leading me to the car.

When we got to the house, Minho helped me out, and Onew was already outside the door.

"Hi Tammie!" He said.

"Hi." I hugged him, Minho still holding the umbrella. We walked inside, and Taemin was talking to Key and ____ in the living room.

He saw the door open, and his eyes immediately shot over to me.

"Yoona!" He said, and ran over to me, hugging me.

"Taemin!" I hugged him back, and there was another loud thunder.

I tensed up, and so did Taemin. I clenched my eyes shut again, trying not to cry, again. Taemin held me really close and tight.

Hyun Seung was right, he would protect me.

~~~~~Be brave Taemin. It's just thunder. You can't be scared in front of Tammie~~~~~ (Taemin's thoughts)

He pulled back, and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go eat!" We sat down at the table. Someone made dumplings and sushi. Yummy!

While we were eating, I did sort of good hiding my fear of thunder, by drinking my drink then closing my eyes behind the cup.

It was really quiet, until ____ spoke.

"You and Taemin are so cute together."

"Thanks." I smiled, and I saw Taemin's face getting red.