One day, Sanskar heard Abhi's talking in phone and gets suspicious... Then he followed him to the place where he is going... At there, he saw Abhi and Ragini and heard all their speaking and came to know about Rajveer...

And how Ragini knew about this is... After Ragini turned to a Police, Abhi met her in a meeting... There he explained everything about Rajveer... Then they both started planning to search Rajveer...

Abhi and Ragini gets shocked seeing Sanskar heard everything... After that, Sanskar took a oath that he will surely kill Rajveer who is responsible for his Dadi's death... So they three gets joined and searches for Rajveer...

As after seven years, Now only They could be able to find Rajveer... So Abhi shot him by encounter...

Flashback ends...

Rv and Laksh are sitting rooted to their chair knowing these much has happened behind them... They didn't know what to feel... Should they feel happy thinking that the person who is responsible for their Dadi's death is died or they should feel angry thinking that they have hided it from them???

Abhi looks at them... He knew how they might be feeling now... Sanskar looks at the three, silently staring them...

"Ranveer, Lucky!! I know I shouldn't have hided this from you both... But I don't want to make you both worried... I just wanted all your happiness... I don't wanted to involve Sanskar also, but that has happened unfortunately... I know that you both might be angry at me... But please try to understand... When I saw Pragya, I wanted to tell all this to her and want to bring her back, but she is not even ready to give me a chance to explain", Abhi said in a breaking voice...

Rv and Laksh looks at him with teary eyes... Sanskar gripped his fist tight, giving blank emotionless look...

"But please you both try to understand me... And please don't be angry at me... I am sorry for everything!", Abhi said holding his head between his hands, which are resting on dining table... Rv and Laksh instantly stood up from their places and comes to him...

"Bhai, please don't speak like this... We can never be angry with you!", Rv said and hugged Abhi...

"Yes Bhai... We know that you will do everything for our wellness only... You hided that for us only na! How can we think you as wrong! You are the best brother in the world!", Laksh said smiling in tears... Abhi smiles and hugged them both...

They three parts away instantly thinking about Sanskar... They looks towards him... Sanskar is staring them with his as usual look...

"Sanskar!", Abhi is about to tell him but Sanskar stood up from his place immediately... He turned and went away... Trio gets sad seeing his retreating figure...

Sanskar is stepping up the stairs clenching his fists tightly... His eyes are red hardly controlling his all emotions... Instead, a lone tear escaped his eyes... He closed his eyes and inhales a sharp breath... He wiped his tear roughly and left to his room...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Morning

"Reallyyyy?", Swara asked widening her eyes in shock... Kiara nods her head vigorously...

Tears welled up in Swara's eyes thinking that Abhi is back... Swara loved Abhi to the core and was pampered by him like his daughter... She always missed him like hell in these seven years... Now knowing that he is back, her heart is fluttering in happiness...

Swara jumped on Kiara and hugged her tightly...

"Ohh Kiara!!! You know how much I am happy now! I am the most happiest girl in this world!!!", Swara said smiling wide...