Your eyes slightly widened, not shocked at the move of Sana, but in front of her fans.

"(YN) here has been an excellent coach and for all those saying great things about us, we couldn't or wouldn't have done everything you Once are seeing without (YN) here." Sana bubbly said as she smiled at you as her head moved back to see you more as the camera had you two in the center.

"S-sana..." You were getting embarrassed at her words.

Chaeyoung then joined in...she figured Sana wanted to say a few thanks to you.

"It's true." Chaeyoung added as she leaned into your arm as well. "(YN) is working hard to train us. You should see how he is behind the camera too. Always"

"Chae..." You said.

Then you smiled as you realized that some comments may have been about you.

'These two...'

"Thank you very much you two...and you Once out there, don't worry we'll win this for you." You said as Sana and Chaeyoung smiled at you.

"Mr. (LN)?" The three of you looked to see a ref behind you, "you have five minutes left."

"Thank you." You were now standing up as the ref left to the other team. "Alright girls I have to leave sorry."

"It's okay (YN), thank you for coming." Sana mentioned as you waved her off.

"Mina, we need to speak." You said as you went to Mina, who was sitting on the very end of the bench.

Sana went back to her phone and saw not one, not two, but some comments about you...some good comments, but

'Well...it's something.' Sana said as Chaeyoung looked at her.

"Who should we...Dahyun come here!" Chaeyoung yelled out.

=======================================================

TIMESKIP

The timeout was done and the third quarter commence.

3rd Quarter

8:00 remaning

BV 43 - 41 Twice

Irene presses forward as she made two slashes in the air with her hand as an x formation. Nods of Jisso and Yeri were seen. As soon as Irene presses forwards the two then started to run at each other as Momo and Mina kept on their girls.

As soon as they made their way to the paint, Jisso changed directions towards Irene as Yeri kept going forward towards Sana and Lisa on either side.

Seeing that, her right was free, Irene went towards the left as Jihyo followed her...only to be fooled as Irene quickly crossed the ball with her hands and went to the right, leaving Jihyo behind.

As Jihyo tried to follow, Jisso blocked her, as Sana couldn't tell a warning since she coudln't see what was happening since she was concentrating on Jisso and saw Irene rushing past her as Sana turned her head to say something to Mina...but she was on the other side of the court as the only thing left in front of Irene was Jeongyeon and Rose.

As Jeongyeon thought of what to do, it was cut short as Jisso stopped, took a shot from the paint with ease and...

SWISH

BV cheered and the five went to defense as Twice wondered what had happened.

BV 45 - 41 Twice