Rivalry (Part 2)

Začít od začátku

While she did thank them, she was looking for some comments about you, but...she didn't see anything for you.

Most, if not all of the comments were targeted only to herself, Chaeyoung next to her, other members or Twice in general...but she didn't see any 'wow amazing coach' or '(YN) is definitely working hard' or 'we were wrong about (YN)'.

Those were comments that she wanted to read and see and be happy about.

'Hmm...I don't see any praise for (YN)...why?' Sana then looked to her left to see you talking with Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

She couldn't hear what about, but the three looked focused.

'Why isn't he getting any...Hmm...I guess it wouldn't hurt if I just introduced him.'

"(YN)?" Sana called out as you and 2yeon looked at her as she was waving her hand for you to come over.

You looked to 2yeon and asked for a sec as they nodded and you turned to Sana and approached her.

"Something wrong?" You asked as she shook her head.

"No, nothing at all~" She said as she scooted one seat to her right and patted the seat between her and Chaeyoung, "can you sit for a bit?"

You looked at 2yeon and then back to Sana.

"Okay, but for a little bit. I'm working with those two on what's the next plays, sorry."

"It won't be long and thanks."

You then sat as you nodded at Sana and then looked to Chae who you nodded to as well.

"Sooo~ this is our coach of course, (YN) (LN)," Sana explained in the phone as she pointed at you, "say hi (YN)~"

You realized what she wanted now and just went along with it for a bit.

"Hello." You waved at the camera as you saw yourself as the camera was facing towards you three as Chaeyoung smudged herself in the far right screen. You even saw the comments going in and out of the screen too.

"(YN) here has been teaching us very well...right Chaeyoung?" Sana asked as she turned to the smol bean.

She was nodding rapidly while leaning into the camera as well to show the three of them.

"He is doing very well. I think I'm getting better each day...right (YN)?" Chaeyoung asked as she kept poking your shoulder.

"Not think, you are Chae. She's been working diligently and you Once should be proud of her work." Chaeyoung gave off a vibrant smile.

"And I guess I've been teaching all right...but it's you girls who are performing very well." You spoke up as Sana groaned in her mind.

'Argh (YN), just take the compliments!!!' Sana was urging you to take hers and Chaeyoung's instead you were batoning back at them. She hoped that if both started it off, then their Once will as well.

She looked back at the everlasting comments that were passing through...one caught her attention...

'does he have to be there'

Sana faked a smile and pretended not to read it...but inside she was furious.

'Are you kidding me?! Of course he does!' She wanted to yell at the person.

"Chae hold this." Sana gave Chaeyoung the phone as Chae grabbed it and pointed it at them.

Sana suddenly wrapped you in her arms around your body and pulled you and her closer together as both felt each other's heads contacting one another as Sana leaned into you more.