CHAPTER 12: Toxic

ATTENTION!!!

REMINDER THAT THIS IS AN "M" RATED FF! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE YOU CAN EITHER SKIP THIS PART OR THIS FF. THIS IS NOT A FLUFFY FIC IT IS RATED "M" FOR A REASON: VIOLENCE, LANGUAGE, SEX, etc. READ CAUTIOUSLY.

She's madBut she's magicThere is no lieIn her fire

She's mad
But she's magic
There is no lie
In her fire

~ Charles Bukowski

_______________________

She stares at the wall expressionless, her mind blank and tired as she draws a healthy drag of her cigarette. Releasing the white smoke, she watched as it's foggy material travels into the room before dissolving completely. Her head hurts from overworking her brain.

This shitty situation her brother got them in won't have a happy ending, she just knows it. She might not be in the gang anymore, but she's not stupid. Serpents failed to deliver twice this month and on top of that, Bangtan got attacked the same day her brother was supposed to meet Hoseok.

Arithmetic wasn't her thing, but two plus two was an easy equation to solve, even for her.

"Are you bringing the ashtray from Abu Dhabi?! Where the fuck are you?!" She yelled after her supposed boyfriend. He went to grab a bottle of water and bring her ashtray minutes ago and he had yet to show.

She had used a paper to throw the ash in temporarily but you couldn't exactly put out a cigarette using a paper. She sighted irritated throwing the covers away and darting towards the kitchen.

Men.

Useless waste of oxygen!

If you want something you should do it yourself. Panning it on someone else, won't do you any favors.

She marched into the kitchen ready to bite his head off and froze. Her boy was there all right. Sprawled out on the kitchen counter dripping blood on the expensive marble floor. It was the only expensive thing in this house. A huge, gaping wound across his neck told her where the blood came from.

She sighed heavily. Sadness already making its way to her heart.

This wasn't supposed to happen. She was sure she took all the cautious steps so this boy wouldn't be discovered. Guess she was wrong.

Crap, now I have to find a new snitch! she thought irritated.

She reached out for the man hesitantly and closed his gaping eyes shut. She let out a sad sight. She knew his fate was sealed the moment she chose him as a new boy toy. They always met the same end. But she had kinda grown attached to him.