Chapter 10~Get A Room!

Megan's POV

The first thing I saw when I woke up this morning was Jimmy. I guess you could say I had the answer for Kristina, and since they were all coming over again to hang out, they'd probably find out today anyway.

Jimmy was sleeping peacefully, and I quietly got up and went to get dressed. While I was brushing my teeth, I looked down at the sink and spit, and when I looked back up there was someone standing behind me in the mirror. When he saw the expression on my face, he burst out laughing. I turned aroun and hit his chest playfully.

"Goddamit, Jimmy!! You almost gave me a heart attack!!" I scolded him, which only made him laugh harder.

"I know, you should've seen your face!!" He laughed still. "But, I'm sorry, really I am."

"Oh yeah, you sound so incredibly sorry." I rolled my eyes playfully, and he laughed a little more before slipping his arms around my waist, sending shocks through my body.

"But, you can forgive me.... right?" He murmered in my ear, and a chill spread over me.

"Yes, I forgive you. And, by the way, I did see my face. I was looking in a mirror, Jimbo." I pointed out, and he took some time to think about this.

"Damn, that's true." He shook his head and I laughed. Then he went to get dressed and I headed downstairs.

**

When the others got here, we were all in the living room watching tv. Brian and Zacky began arguing over what they were watching, and soon it spread to everyone but the two of us. Jimmy tapped my shoulder, and I turned my head to look at him.

"They don't know yet, right?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Nope, not a clue."

"Good. I have an idea to get them to shut the hell up." He muttered, and I stifled a giggle.

"And your plan is....?"

"Well, remember that prank we played on Brian and Kristina, and made them think we were sucking face?" I smiled faintly at the memory, they actually fell for it too.

"Yeah, why?"

"I was thinking we could sort of do the same thing, except actually make out, and see how long it takes them to notice." I smirked and nodded, and he glanced at them quickly before motioning for me to come closer slowly. I inched forward and then he looked at me and smirked. "Ok, you're free to maul my face now."

I laughed quietly and grabbed him by his shirt, pulling him forward toward me. I felt his lips connect with mine, and butterflies gather in my stomach like they had last night. I could feel his hands pressing into my back, and I released my grip on his shirt and looped my arms around his neck. We had probably been making out for five minutes before anyone noticed, and Brian was the first.

"Um, guys, am I just insane or are those two doing some major face eating?"  He asked, and Jimmy and I kept going, but I could tell he was trying not to laugh like myself.

Kristina's voice rang out high-pitched and excited. "OH MY GOD!!!!" Jimmy pulled away a little, but he kept our foreheads pressed together.

"D'ya think they noticed yet?" He asked and I grinned.

"Nah, I don't think so."

"LIKE HELL WE DIDN'T NOTICE!!!" Zacky yelled at us, and we started laughing.

"Thank you, Zacky, for clearing that up for us." Jimmy said, and Kristina slid over to me on the couch. I turned my head to shoot her a glance to ask what the hell she was doing.