Girl Drummer Meets Boy Drummer(A7X/Jimmy FanFic)

A/N: What's this? ANOTHER Jimmy story? I think yes! Seems to be an obsession of mine lately, but it's a good obsession. Sooo.... this ones different from the other ones I have... hopefully it'll turn out good! Vote, comment, rate, add it to your library, do whatever the hell you wanna do, but out of all things, I hope you enjoy it :)

ALSO: I do NOT own Avenged Sevenfold, just the fictional characters in this story and the band name for the main character, Megan's band. They ARE NOT in any way a real band, as far as I know, and if they are a real band, I didn't intentionally steal the name. This story is purely fictional, and for enjoyment purposes only.

_________________________________________________________________________________

My name is Megan Cole and the year is 2001. I am 22 years old, and in a metal band called Forever Falling where I am the only girl besides the guitarist who has been my best friend since middle school, Kristina Williams. We haven't quite hit the big time yet, but we're not giving up. We mostly play at bars and clubs, trying to get ourselves locally known and popular. I am the drummer for our band, Kristina's the guitarist like I mentioned before, Henry is our bassist, and my best guy friend Michael is our vocalist.

One night while playing a show at a bar in our hometown Huntington Beach, I meet this guy who's there. He's different, in a way I can't explain. Now, I'm not one for dating, I've had some bad experiences with that in the past and I'm not exactly a big fan of flirting either. So when Kristina finds out about this guy who followed me out of the bar, she gave me her famous suggestive eyebrow wiggling. She's always trying to set me up with a blind date. He keeps trying to get my name, address, and number, but I refuse to give it to him. Why give out personal information to a stranger with black hair and is extremely tall? That's how people get killed y'know. So when I leave him behind at the bar, driving away in our van quickly, I thought I'd never see him again and was very happy with that.

Guess I was wrong.