Chapter 8~Signed

Megan's POV

Jimmy had told the guys that he didn't want any studio time while I was in my current condition. It wasn't that I would have to be alone if he went, because he could take me with him, it was that he just wanted me to stay home and relax, and honestly, after what happened so did he. So today everybody came over and hung out with us lazy asses.

Matt and Zacky noticeably had women on their arms. They introduced us to them quickly, and we warmly welcomed them into our family of lunatics.

Zacky's girl was named Charlotte, but she told us to call her Charles since that's what most everybody called her. She told us that her hair was really light brown, but she dyed it purple, which happened to be my favorite color. She's already good in my book. Her eyes were a dark brown, and she had quite a few piercings, but they suited her well. Zacky seemed crazy about her, there was this look that he got in his eyes whenever he looked at her. It was fucking adorable!

Matt's girl, Christina, had hazel eyes and her hair was straight, the color dark brown. She was about 5'2", and Matt informed us that she had this strong passion for music, which was one of the biggest reasons he loved her. She was great at cracking jokes, and could easily make us laugh. Christina had a craziness to her, but it was a good craziness that fit in well with the rest of us. Matt constantly had his arms wrapped around her tightly and protectively, and he seemed to really enjoy having her there.

Kristina introduced herself to Christina, and they cracked a joke about their names though they were spelled differently.

Johnny complained that he could never seem to find anybody, that he was alone all the time. Jimmy and I pointed out that he wasn't the only single person still left in the room, and he snorted at us.

"You two are practically already a couple. Why hide that you two are completely head over heals in love with each other and miss out on the fun of being together?" He muttered, and my cheeks turned a deep shade of red. Jimmy had an amused look on his face, and I wondered what he was thinking.

Was what Johnny said true? Could I be "head over heals in love" with Jimmy? Am I? So many questions, and absolutely no definite answers. Fucking hell.

We all moved into the kitchen for beer and food, talking and getting to know Christina and Charlotte. Over all the laughter, you could hear Jimmy the most. I thought deeply about what Johnny said, wanting to know why Jimmy looked so amused when Johnny said it. But mostly, I wanted to answer the questions I asked myself. I just couldn't seem to bring myself to an answer.

"YEEESSSS!!!!" Jimmy's loud voice rang out and shook the whole house. Everybody fell silent and turned to look at him to see what he was so excited about.

"What was that about?" Matt asked, raising an eyebrow. Jimmy smiled in a wild way.

"I just got a phone call from Larry." He said, which left us all hanging.

"And....?" Brian ushered him on.

"Forever Falling's been signed!" He announced, and I was almost sure I didn't hear him correctly. Kristina screamed excitedly and kissed Brian in celebration, and I stared across the room at Jimmy in shock.

"W-what!? How?" I asked, and Jimmy shrugged casually.

"Oh y'know, just by my charm." He teased, and I giggled. "But seriously, I asked him to take a listen to you guys, and he decided that you needed to be signed right away."

My lips curled into a huge smile as he spoke, and he'd barely finished his sentence before I ran at him and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist. I felt his arms quickly wrap around me and I hugged him tightly.