✨Happy Birthday Kate✨

Start from the beginning

Sure Birthday girl.

⤞⤝

I put my mobile in my pocket and went downstairs. My Dad, Aaron Evans was reading a newspaper, and my mom, Kiara Evans was cooking breakfast for us. I sat beside my dad and snatched the newspaper to get his attention. I smiled and asked, "Can you give me some money to buy a gift for Kate?". He nodded and gave me some money.

'But I don't know what to buy'

I asked, "Can you suggest to me, what should I give her? I'm really confused about it. I need some suggestions".

Dad suggested, "You can't buy jewelry. You have no idea about that". Meanwhile, mom entered with two plates of pancakes, mine was choco, and said, "Then a purse?".

I instantly rejected that," No Mom. I already gave her a purse two years ago". I shouted as a suggestion hit my silly brain, "A WATCH".

I ate my breakfast quickly and dashed towards the door. I took my bicycle and raced towards a watch shop.

I parked my bicycle in the parking place and entered the shop. I went to the counter and asked for a ladies' watch. They showed various collections of new stylish watches. But a watch attracted me so much.

I bought the watch and went to the parking place to take my bicycle, where something caught my eye. A mysterious man was following another man. I couldn't help but follow them too.

'I always wanted to be Sherlock Holmes'

When the first man reached his car, the mysterious man took out something sharp weapon from his pocket.

'A pocket knife... OMG!'

But I had a Mobile phone only in my hand, which wouldn't be able to help me a lot. But I needed to do something to let the man know that he had been followed by the mysterious man.

Then I hit upon a plan. If I made a sound, then it could help. There was a bike also parked near me and a helmet was on it. I took it with me if it could help.

'I don't know what to do... But I have to help the innocent man. It's our duty..'

I threw my Mobile near them which shocked them. Then I threw the helmet at that mysterious man, but unfortunately, it only hit his leg and made him fall. The first man did quick action. He did something on his neck to faint him, some karate move, before the mysterious bad man could do something or more specifically could understand.

Then he untied his tie and tied that bad man's hand with his tie.

'Real tight'

I ran towards the man and asked him if he was OK. He asked, "Thank you very much for saving my life. What's your name, little girl?". I said pouting at him," I'm not a little girl. My name is Annie Evans. I'm 18 years old, so I'm not a little girl".

'That's the main problem of my life. Everyone always considers me a baby or light.. but I'm NOT'

He smiled and said, "OK OK. Sorry lady".

After taking leave from the man, Mike Coleman, I reached the cafe where Kate called me, or she would kill me alive.

'Kate or I should call Katharine Reed is my good friend. I can call her best friend, but we have a problem named Peach. I don't know what're her problems