54

Jennie's POV

"Okay. Look at this, it was so red." i happily said.

"Yeah, that's why I really love apples." Lili said that made me confused.

"Lili----it was a strawberry." I said. I showed it to her but she's just looking straight.,,

I waved my hands in front of Lili's eyes but she wasn't blinking nor reacting. I suddenly felt my tears threatening to fall.

I cried and I covered my mouth because a sob almost escaped from it.

I waved my hands in front of her eyes once again but she wasn't still blinking, she's still acting like she can see me.

Her face suddenly became serious. She knows that I already found out.

"I tried, but I guess I failed." she said then she smiled sadly.

"Since when?" I asked between my sobs.

"Since I woke up, I can't see anything but darkness." she said and I can see how she holds back her tears.

I kept on crying in front of her. What's the use of hiding at the bathroom if she can't see me?

I hugged her tightly and cried on her shoulders, then she wrapped her hands around my waist to hug me back.

"It's okay. At least your face was the last thing I saw, and I can never forget your beautiful face, Nini." she said that made me cried more.

"I'll be your eyes, I'll be your feet, I'll be your hands and everything, just don't leave me, okay? We will get through this." I said.

She tightened her hug and buried her face on the crook of my neck. After a few seconds, I heard her sobbing.

Now, she can't walk and see.

-

"I'll do it, Lisa." I said the get the towel to wipe the blood on her mouth.

I was holding the small container where she vomited her blood. My tears were running down in my cheeks while I was wiping the blood on her mouth. I was crying silently because I don't want her to hear me crying.

"Just wait a second, okay? I'll just clean this." I said and was about to go out when she suddenly held my wrist.

Another set of tears escaped my eyes. I can't help but to cry when I'm seeing her face.

"Sorry, you're getting tired because of me." she said.

I shook my head even though she can't see me. My tears kept ok cascading down on my cheeks and I took a deep breath before I answered.

"I'll never get tired of you, Lili." I said. I placed the container at the side and hugged her tightly. My chin was resting at her head while I was crying silently.

In that night,

It was just me and Lili. She was sleeping soundly while I was staring at her. A tear suddenly fell down on my cheeks, then Lili suddenly opened her eyes slowly. I quickly wiped the tear away.

You can leave me
Take away all that I have
You can want me
Love me for who I am

"Nini." she weakly said.

"Hm?"

"Nothing, I thought you were already sleeping." she said then she suddenly hugged and kissed me. I closed my eyes on what she did.

She caress my cheeks after we kissed.

Choices, romance
Takin' me high in the air
Flyin', so scared
Afraid not to see you again