37

Jisoo's POV

Our graduation day has arrived. I know that  between me and Lisa, Lisa was the one who won Jennie's heart. As a woman, I have to respect and accept Jennie's decision.

I'm really happy to see all of us gradually. Even I can't believe it because I've done so many stupid things.

"We graduated Jisoo-yah, I wanted to cry." Bam said dramatically.

"What a gay." Nayeon said.

"I was talking to Jisoo and not you!" Bam said.

"Who cares? Just shut up your mouth, gay." Nayeon said.

I chuckled on the both of them. They never changed, they were still like a cat and dog.
I roamed my eyes around and saw Jennie with Lisa. I walked towards them, Nayeon and Bam followed.

"Congrats Jen." I said with a smile when I got close to them.

"Congrats too Jisoo." she said with the same smile.

I looked at Lisa and offered my hand. "Congrats Lisa." I said.

She grabbed my hand. "Congrats too, cousin." she said with a smile. "By the way, Aunt Tanya was looking for you." she added.

"Tsk! Here goes my Mom again." I said while scratching my nape.

"Uh...Jen?" I hesitantly said.

"What is it Jisoo?" I didn't answered and embraced her in a tight hug.

"Hands off!" Lisa said then tried to remove my arms which where hugging Jennie but failed.

"Stop being jealous, she's yours now." I said while still hugging Jennie.

"Jisoo?" Jen said.

"I'll miss you." I whispered to her.

"Why?" she asked.

I pulled out from the hug and smiled at her.

"I'm going to US today." I said.

"Huh? Why?" she asked.

"What? Why did I not know about this? Are you leaving me?" Bam said while faking a cry.

"Yeah, I'll go there with my Mom. We're not sure if we'll stay there for good. I just think that I need to get away from you this time. I might can't control my feelings and break the two of you apart." I said then smirked at Lisa.

"You!" Lisa said while glaring at me.

"Jisoo!" Jennie said.

"I'm just kidding." I said then laughed.

"I will miss you too Jisoo." she's in the verge of crying.

"Don't say that, I might break you two apart for real." she slapped my arm after I said those words. "But seriously, I will miss you Jen." I said then stole a kiss on her cheek. I can feel Lisa glaring at us.

"What about me? Won't you miss me Jisoo-yah?" Bam asked while pouting.

"Don't do that. Now I know why Nayeon kept on calling you gay." I said.

"Told ya!" Nayeon said.

"Tsk." Bam said.

"I'll go now." I said then faced Bam. "Let's go Bam." I said.

"I'm going with you?" he asked confusedly.

"Of course not, but don't you want to drop me off to the airport?" I asked.