11

Jennie's POV

It's already Saturday and the Idiot and Mom will come home tomorrow. Christmas was few days after.

I was sitting at the swivel chair in the study table, scrolling my phone and browsing at my computer.

"Nobody even dared to call or text me to chill" I said then placed my phone at the table. I turned my chair to the bed where Lisa was lying.

She has her eyes closed, she's using the both of her hand as her pillow and her feet are crossed. Why was it so boring? Wasn't it supposed to be exciting because I'm with some hot girl in my room? Anyway, Lisa was boring herself.

"Lisa?" I called.

She opened one of her eyes and looked at me.

"Why?"

"You're name was just Lisa?"

"Why?"

"We can google who you really are" I said and she suddenly sat up.

She looked up to the ceiling, probably thinking then she looked at me.

"I can't remember" she said.

"Just Lisa? No surname or second name?"

"I don't need to know my whole name"

"You don't want to? Why?"

"It's not that I don't want to, but that won't change anything. I'm stuck at this bed forever."

Lisa's POV

I can't remember anything. I only remember how I got stuck at this bed, but I don't remember who I am. It's not needed anyway. It's been a long time, my family was probably gone by now.

I opened my eyes and looked at Nini. She's back on what she's doing before. Doing something on her device and her back was facing me.

She really look like Jennifer. Now, I feel like Jennifer was just here with me. I only see Nini differ from Jennifer when she talk, but when she's just as silent as now, I see Jennifer. My heart beat different just like when I'm staring at Jen.

"Tell me some story about grandma" she said while looking at her phone.

"What part?

"About you and her" she said. My heartbeat suddenly became fast.

"What kind of roommates were you?" I suddenly felt relieved.

"She was just a kid when she caught me" I started.

"Then?"

"We became friends."

"And?"

"We stayed friends until she died." I answered.

"Boring" she said with bored face as she turned her back at me.

"Why did you asked?"

"Nothing. It's just that, I was just a kid when she passed away."

Jennie's POV

Lisa was so boring to talk to. I faced my computer and started browsing some movies to watch.

"What's that?" Lisa asked as she sat beside me.

"Fast and Furious 7" I answered.

"They're driving too fast. That's dangerous" Lisa said.

"That's just a movie. That wasn't real"

"Not real? Look, they're killing someone" she said then pointed her finger at the monitor.

"They're just acting. There wasn't a TV at your time?"

"There was, but the movies weren't like that" she replied.

"Directors were better nowadays" I said.

"They became so brutal" Lisa said weirdly.

"Were you doing something like that, that causes Ella to be mad at you?" she asked.

"Yeah. Car racing. But what's in the movie was more awesome. I wanted just to be as good as them."

"Even I will get mad! You want to be like them? That'll bring you harm" Lisa scolded.

Weird.

"Chill, you're over reacting."

"Chill?"

"Yeah, don't worry to much. Besides, what they were doing at the movie wasn't real so don't believe any of it."

Yes, I'm with a pretty at the same time handsome and hot girl inside this room, but she knows just a little in this world.

I looked at the clocked and noticed that it was already 6PM. I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"Where were you going?" Lisa asked.

See? Mom wasn't here but I have an extra parent.

"I'll just chill" I answered.

"You'll just try not to worry too much?" I laughed on what she asked.

"That's a different one. I'll just roam around or something." I said. I went outside.

Me and Nayeon went to the mall together. We went inside the boutique cause she wants to buy some clothes. While she was inside the fitting room, I went to look at some clothes. I saw a white long-sleeve, I suddenly remembered Lisa.

This will look good on her.

"Long-sleeve?" I jump a little when I heard someone beside me, I turned to look who was it and saw Jisoo.

"Ah..I-it's"

"You'll give that as a gift?"

"Y-yeah!"

"To whom?"

"To a friend?"

"Ah, do you know your friend's size?" Jisoo asked. I don't know Lisa's size. I looked at the long sleeve, maybe this will fit Lisa well. I can imagine her wearing this one.

I immediately went to the cashier and paid.