41

Lisa's POV

I smiled, I can feel my tears flowing down my cheeks, I quickly wiped it. I decide to just leave the mansion and not say goodbye to Isabelle. I'll just go outside and go to Chaeng.

"Lisa!" a familiar voice called.

I looked behind me and saw Jisoo. We just stood in front of each other.

"You shouldn't have come here." she said.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Huh?" she asked.

"What did you do to her?" I coldly asked.

She didn't answer and it seemed like she got what I meant to say.

"She's wearing a dress, and she looks more girly now." I said while lowering my head.

"What the hell are you saying?" Jisoo asked innocently.

"What did you do to her huh?! That wasn't her!" I yelled in front her face.

Because of so much anger, I walked to her and held her collar tightly.

"What's your problem?  You're the one who told me right? You told me three years ago that I need to make sure that she'll never go back to her old life." Jisoo yelled.

"BUT THAT WASN'T HER! I DIDN'T TOLD YOU TO CHANGE HER!" I yelled with anger in my voice.

"What's the problem that she became like that? In that way, I can make sure that she won't go back to the old her!" she yelled while trying to remove my grip on her collar.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND--" I was about to punch her but I stopped. I let her go and slowly put my hands down as I felt the tears escaping from my eyes.

"SHE TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE JENNIFER NOW!" I yelled as another set of tears cascade down to my cheeks.

I felt Jisoo pushed me causing me to sat on the floor. I didn't do anything but to cry. I can still picture her in mind.

Jennifer was the one I saw there, and not Jennie.

"You shouldn't have done that!" I yelled with my head hanging low and tears dropping on the floor.

"Sooya! Lisa!" I heard Aunt Tanya yelled. "What happened to the both of you?"  she said when she approached us.

I wiped my tears, I stood up and looked at Jisoo.

"Get out of here." Jisoo said seriously.

"Sooya!" Aunt Tanya said.

I didn't say nor move a single inch. I stared at her until she turned her back and left. Aunt Tanya followed her.

I was left alone. I stood there for a moment then walk to go outside. I passed by the garden where the event  was and saw them.

Jisoo and Jennie laughing together.

Jisoo suddenly looked at me and her face became serious. I stared back with the same serious face for a moment then walked away.

Rosé's POV

Few moments had passed but Lisa wasn't still here so I decided to just find her. I went inside the mansion and walked to the garden where the event was being held. I quickly found Lisa in there, I was about to call her when I noticed that she was staring somewhere. I looked at where she was staring and saw Jisoo and Jennie at the stage.

I looked at Lisa again, she was still looking at Jennie. After a few seconds, she averted her eyes away from Jennie and that's when her eyes met mine.