34

Jennie's POV

"Why am I doing this? Because I'm taking her back."

That kept on replaying in my mind. Everything that happened, everything that she said, and her kiss.

Why would she take me back if I'm already hers since before?

I messed up my hair. I was here at our hotel room at Busan with Nayeon.

"What's happening to you?" Nayeon asked me.

"N-Nothing." I answered.

"Sure? You and Jisoo has been acting weird since we went to Geangalli falls." Nayeon said.

That Jisoo too. They hurt each other too. Fvck! What should I do with this two?

Lisa's POV

Second day at Busan, it was already morning and the sunlight was entering my room from the window. I touched my lips when I felt it sting. I got a cut when Jisoo punched me. I wonder what will be Tanya's reaction when she saw this.

I went out of the hotel wearing only pants and long-sleeves. I went to the resto which was exclusively for us students only.

I was eating breakfast while reading books about my studies in time traveling when a girl suddenly sat in front of me.

I placed my coffee at the table and placed the book beside it. She smiled and started to talk.

"Hi, I'm Chaeyoung, but you can call me Rosé. I'm also BS Chem major in Physics just like you. Nice to meet you." she said then opened the book that she was carrying and read it.

So weird. She just sat and introduced herself then minded her own business again. I shook my shoulders and went back on reading my book.

"You're Lisa right?" She asked while looking at me. "You know what? You're famous at our University." she added.

My forehead creased, what was she trying to point out? Really weird.

"That's why when I knew that the famous girl was also a Chem student, I got interested and look for you." she said. "And now I saw you here. What's more interesting was you're reading a time traveling book." she added with a smile on her lips.

I closed my book and placed another book on top of it then sipped on my coffee.

"Look, I was interested on those things too." she said then showed me the book that she was holding.

"I see." I answered.

"Oh, you're also talking. I thought the new girl was mute." she said that made me surprise. "Do you believe that there were real time travelers?" she excitedly asked.

I put my coffee back at the table and leaned closer to her. "You, do you believe on those things?" I asked.

She stopped for a second and brought the pictures that were in her book. "Yes, look at this. This photo was taken back at 1863. A girl was captured holding a cellphone while walking. I have a lot of pictures like this. It was amazing right? That's why O believed in those things." she happily said.

It was obvious that she was really interested in this thing.

I leaned my back on the chair. "If they were real? What would you do?" I asked.

"I want to be just like them. That's why I wanted to be a Scientist so that one day, I can make my own time machine." she determined said.

I looked at her and she reminds me of someone. My friend Sorn, she was the one who's this determined when we were at college. I smiled.