A Love SPIDERWEB? - Chapter 27

**Terra's P.O.V. **

Louis kept his lips glued to mine. I shoved my hands to his chest and pushed him back. "Louis," I tried to speak, but he kissed me again. I shoved him away again. "Louis stop!" I yelled, and he just stared at me.

"What?" He asked. "Don't you want this?" He had his arms around me and was entertained behind my back.

"Umm- I - I..." I stuttered. "I don't know...." Then, suddenly there was a noise. Was someone there? Did someone see? I immediately shot up and walked over to the gate to my driveway and looked around. What I saw I my worst nightmare come to life. I saw a figure running down the street. Wait, is that- No! Please no!

"What is there?" Louis asked from behind me. I totally forgot he was there.

"You have to go," I shoved him out the gate. "Like now!"

"What happened?" He asked but I already had his stuff in my hands and was handing it off to him. He was facing me as I shoved him out.

"Seriously? What just happened?" He repeated. I continued to push him until he was on the driveway and then I ran inside. I watched as he walked away slowly, still keeping his eyes on my door, probably hoping I would come back out and say I was sorry for acting weird, but that wouldn't happen.

Could that really have been Liam? If he saw, I would be screwed. What would I do if he did see? I played the scenarios over and over again.

He would forgive me and tell me that I did nothing wrong. Then we would live happily ever after.

Nope, not gonna happen.

Liam would scream and yell, and do the usual 'GRRRRR' and Ben tell me he would never want to see me again. Then, I would live happily ever after with Louis.

Well, in both scenarios I end up with someone. I don't know which one I prefer. Liam or Louis?

I walked over to the couch and sat down. "Urggghhhh!" I whined and laid down. "Life can be difficult." I sighed and closed my eyes to sleep it over. Then, my phone began to buzz.

I picked it up, and looked at the screen.

Incoming call from Liam <3

I answered it and put it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey," He responded groggily.

"So, what up?" I asked cheerfully hoping he didn't see earlier.

"Don't act happy. I saw you and Louis." He responded sternly. Well, that answered whether he saw or not. Now which scenario plays out?

"Oh," I sighed. "Well, let me explai-" I began, but Liam infuriated.

"I don't care what you have to say. I've seen enough."

"But Liam-" I tried again.

"No Terra, I don't wanna hear it. Oh, and I am gonna tell you this now, it is over between us. Go have fun with Louis!"

"LIAM-" I tried to explain again, but the phone conversation was already a one sided call. I had lost him.

And I finally know which one I want more.

But I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

I lost the one I love.

Vote, Fan, Comment, and Follow @TinaRoseIsMe on Twitta!

OH AND LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG IS THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER. HEARD!

IT IS PURE EAR SEX!

-Tina xxxx