A Love SPIDERWEB? - Chapter 11

A Love SPIDERWEB? – Chapter 11

                         **Terra’s P.O.V. **

           It had been a week without seeing the boys and I was enjoying it. Hope had managed to be with Niall and me, but not at the same time. She promised she would do it, and she has been doing a good job. Haven’t seen them once.

           I was walking down the street, on my way home and then I heard yelling and screaming. I turned around o see five boys trying to walk down the sidewalk in one row. “Blubber knots “I whisper under my breath and begin to hurry up. They get louder as they increase their speed as well, and begin to catch up.

            “When I’m missing you, I’ll stop eating food.” I freaked and went for my phone. “And then I’ll squeeze into a dress, so I ca-Hello?” I answered it as quick as I could. “Terra? Are you almost home?” I heard Aqua’s voice ring though the phone, and then I heard someone else’s voice. “Terra?” I tuned and there were the five boys, staring at me. I tried to fake a smile but it didn’t work. “Terra, are you still there?” The phone said but I just ended the call. I made a small wave and decided to turn around.

           “Hey,” I felt someone grab my wrist, and turned my head to see Liam. “Can I talk to you?”

           “Sure what’s up?” Why would he want to talk to me?

           “No, like over there.” he jerks his thumb to the side and begins to walk away. I follow him and I have no clue why.

           “So you guys are friends again?” I ask and he just shakes his head. “I want to ask you something.” he randomly says as he moves closer. I back up and reply, “What is it Liam?”

           “You can call me Li.” He smiles and moves closer again. “I mean, your best friend is dating my best friend, so we should at least be friends, and all of my friends call me Li.” His smile grows bigger, and I have to admit, it was pretty cute. He looked so innocent and sweet. I couldn’t help but smile.

          “So, what is it Li?” I made sure to put emphasis on the Li. Maybe he and I can be good friends. He always was my favourite.

          “Oh, I was just wondering,” He began to stare at the ground and I couldn’t tell what was going on. “Do you maybe want to go out sometime?”

                       **Liam’s P.O.V. ** (hehehehe)

          I finally did it. I finally asked Terra out. I have wanted to do it for years, and it finally happened. I have liked her for years. It only killed me to see her dating Zayn. One week ago, when Hope had told Niall that she liked one of us, I could have only wished it was me. Now, I’m gonna find out if it’s me or not. She just stared at me. I smiled, wanting to see her smile like she did when I smiled earlier, but it didn’t work. She wasn’t as bright as she was earlier. She was always so bright. Smart; Pretty; Sporty; and Funny. She was amazing. How could someone not fall for her? I stepped closer to her, but she just moved back. Her head continued to look at the ground.

          “Oh, um Li....” She sounded horrible. She sounded like she was disappointed; like she couldn’t stand me. She slowly looked up.

          I tried to crack a smile, but it probably looked pathetic. “It’s okay if you don’t want to.” Normally, I am calm around girls, but she is different... Why is she different?

          “Actually Li,” She looked at me and smiled. “I’d love too.”

          I stood there in shock. Not moving any inch of my body. I wasn’t breathing, and my heart stopped. I began to breathe again, and I smiled. I turned to the boys who were just looking at us. I had told none of them I was doing this. I knew if I did stuff would happen, and we just got back on track after the Harry and Zayn thing. I think Harry did it for no apparent reason, and Zayn doesn’t like Terra too, but I didn’t want to take any chances.

          “Li?” I looked at her, and smiled. “Yes, love?” She just stood there, and began to laugh. “What is happening on this date?”

          “OH!” I widened the smile that was already on my face, and said, “Wanna go to a movie? Tomorrow? I’ll pick you up and 7.” She looked at me and smiled. “Okilie Dokilie.” She touched my arm and tingles of electricity moved through my veins. Then, she walked away, and I watched her as she disappeared around the corner.

          “Hey, what was that about?” I heard a voice say from behind me, and I turn to see my four best mates looking into my eyes. “Oh, you know just casual talk.” I answer, trying to hide the smile that still hasn’t gone away.

          “Then, what’s with the smile?” Louis gives me a questioning look, and I just turn around. Might as well tell them while I’m ahead! “Okay! You got it out of me! I just asked Terra out on a date!” All four boys gasp and got more confused. “Terra; the Terra?” Zayn asks, surely not impressed. “As in the one we know, and hate?” Harry adds.

          “You two are the ones that got most fond of her last week.” Niall says defending me. “The real question is: what was her answer?”

          I smile and reply, “Yes.” They don’t congratulate me, or give me praise for finally making a date. Oh, and yeah a little back story; I never had a girlfriend cause I was always waiting for Terra. Yeah, so none of that for me. I just get looks of disbelief. “Yeah, so, we are going the movies at 7, tomorrow.” I explain as they all get the same grin on their faces. I knew exactly what they all wanted. “NO! You aren’t coming! You will ruin the date!” I yell that them, but they just make cute adorable puppy eyes, and I’m the worst for those.

          “Please Li! We won’t ruin it! We just want to see how it goes!” Louis begs.

          “Yeah! And I could bring Hope, so we can call it a date!” Niall adds.

          “It’s a win for all of us!” Zayn screeches.

          I stand there, contemplating my choices. Then, I come up with an idea. “Okay, you can come.” They all cheer and applaud. “But, you have to stay away, and you can’t bug us. She can’t know you are there.”

          “Whatever!” They all yell as they continue down the sidewalk. What have I gotten myself into?

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Sorry, about being late.

I had chapter 10 to upload, and then I had to type this one.

I was at a track and field meet all day, so I’m a little tired, so sorry for the bad chapter.

I did triple jump, 800m and relay.... I’m tired as a Flubber Mushroom!

ANYWAYS! TERRA AND LIAM?!?!?!

First, it was Terra and Harry “Tarry”

Then, it was Terra and Zayn “Zerra”

Then, there was Terra and Louis “Lerra”

Now, Terra and Liam “Tiam”

All that is left is Terra and Niall “Tiall”,

But could I ever do that to Nope?

I don’t know....

So, you’re gonna find out along with me

ALSO! New story will be up on Wednesday! It is called “Summer Paradise” It is another 1D Fan-Fic!