A Love SPIDERWEB? - Chapter 15

A Love SPIDERWEB? – Chapter 15

                       **Hope’s P.O.V. **

          My jaw dropped as I saw what just happened. Liam’s lips had collided with Terra’s and she didn’t push him away.  Maybe she doesn’t like Louis anymore. I guess she does like Liam. I’m pretty excited for her; Liam is a great guy. Then, he pulled back and moved his lips over to her ear, and whispered something. He pulled his head back again, and said something. The comment Li said made Terra look our way. I looked away so she didn’t know I was looking, and then she looked back at Liam and said something. Liam got excited and hugged her. I guess someone has a boyfriend.

          I began to applaud and laugh. “What’s up?” Niall interrupted. “Why are you doing that?” Then, he looked where I was looking. “Oh,”

          I continued to smile as Liam grabbed Terra’s hand and pulled her back to us. “Hey guys!” Liam said a little too excitedly. He had a gigantic smile on his face, and I bet everyone knew exactly what just happened. I looked around to see all the boys smiling. Well, they weren’t real smiles. I could tell they were fake smiles. They were all disappointed, and were trying to cover it up. Liam was probably too happy to notice though. I knew Zayn like Terra, and I had my suspicions about Harry, but Louis looked pretty mad though. I was not expecting that one. Terra looked pretty content with her decision, and I bet she didn’t know what was going on either.

          “Well, me and Terra are official!” Liam yelled cheerfully. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk. “I think everyone got that.” I responded, not looking back. Niall caught up with me, and I turned to face him. I smiled and grabbed his hand. We walked down the street side by side, hands intertwined, totally silent. Niall and I hadn’t really talked in person since the mall trip last week. We cancelled out date the day after, and didn’t schedule any other dates. We texted, and sometimes called each other, but we never saw each other. I was tempted to go to his house a couple of times when I went out, but I never did. Things were just awkward between us. Niall was trying to fix a friendship, and I was trying to get Terra to like these guys. I guess we both succeeded.

          “So,” I said, trying to start up a conversation. “How was your week?” He looked at me. Then, he looked up at the trees. The leaves ‘whooshed’ and swayed in the cold breeze. He looked back at me. “Well,” he began “I spent it trying to fix the Harry and Zayn problem. Then, that succeeded, and we all hung out again. Then, Liam randomly asked out Terra, so then we were all confused about that. Now I’m here with my girlfriend that I haven’t talked to in a week, and I miss her.” He finished. I smiled and touched his arm. “Don’t worry, it won’t ever happen again.” I said. “Oh, and I really missed you too.” I added. He smiled and playfully shoved me.

          I began to laugh, and shoved him back. Then, he bumped into someone. “OH! I am so sorry!” He pleaded, but then the person turned around. It was a gorgeous girl who seemed familiar to me. Where do I know her from? Then, I heard Terra yell from behind me. “MONA?” The girl looked directly at Terra and smiled. “TERRA! O.M.G. I thought I would never see you again!”

          “I know right! How have you been? I never got to get your number, cause I left earlier.” Terra replied.

           “WAIT!” I yelled. “WHAT IS GOING ON?” Terra halted and looked at me.

          “Oh,” She responded. “This is Mona Que. I met her at the mall last week.” Then, she looked at Mona. “Mona this is my best friend Hope.”

          “Hi Hope.” She said with a smile, and then returned her gaze to Terra. She and Terra resumed their conversation, and I couldn’t get the point of how she reminds me of someone out of my mind. Maybe I met her at camp. Ya see, me and Terra went to this camp every summer until grade 8. It was this camp for girls that ‘helped you connect with other and open up your feelings’. We didn’t like it. Terra exchanged numbers with her, and then she walked off.

          “Seriously, what was that?” I asked as we continued to walk. “So, you just saw her at the mall, and you just randomly talked?”

          “Actually,” She began. “She kinda reminds me of someone. So, I decided I’d talk to her.” Then, my jaw dropped. “SHE REMINDS YOU OF SOMEONE TOO?!?!” I yelled in her face.

          “Yeah! You too? I don’t know where from though!” She yelled back.

          “Wait, what is going on?” Liam interrupted.

          “Shhhh.” Terra silenced him. That made him be quiet. “I think we night have met her at that camp.” I said

          “We should check those photos. Maybe she is in one.” She suggested.

          “Wait, camp? You guys went to camp?” Louis asked as he began to laugh. “There are pictures? I WANNA SEE!”

          “NO!” Terra and I said in unison. Those pictures would never get out. We kept a box of all the pictures from that camp and vowed to never show people them. “Yeah, so I’ll check the pictures when I get home. You check yours too.” I said.

          “Call me if you find something” Terra demanded. “Yuppers!” I responded. Terra just walked back to Liam, and began to walk with him again. I walked back to Niall, and grabbed his hand again. He smiled and asked, “What was that about?”

          I just looked at him, and then smiled. “Well, we are going to figure out who this mysterious familiar girl is.”

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEEEEEEEY~~~~ what’s up?

Anyone else wondering who this MONA girl is! I know, but no one else does. It's a big shocker! Well, now it won’t because I told you it was. Now you are expecting it... Damn.

I know I normally don’t do this, but I’m going to give a song that summarizes a part of the chapter. The song is ‘Forever and Ever’ by Once Upon A Time. It is a hilarious song. Give it a listen. :)

Yeah, so TIAM IS OFFICIAL NOW! They will be an ADORABLE couple! But who knows, Touis could get in the way.... Eeeep.

So, Vote, Follow me on Twitter, Fan, Comment, and continue reading I guess! YEAH~

                                              -Tinax