Sequel

2 1/2 years later

I chuckle at something from the TV when I head back to the kitchen and stir the soup once more.
Taste-testing it, I almost drop the spoon when I heard our sliding balcony window open and find Chat.

"Amour, you're back-"
"Mare," He shuts me up with a rough kiss, grunting as his clawed hands come to my hips, we break away and I try catching my breath, "I need you...I fucking need you...I missed you."
He had been gone for only two days on a business trip to London, but I felt the want...the hunger from his touch alone.

"We were just on the phone-" I gasp as he then spun me around and my hands slam onto the counter.
My hair spills from my shoulders and I twist my neck to find him already pulling my shorts down, my face burning.
"I miss you so much...You're so gorgeous...Please?"
My chest tightened and I whine when his hands gripped my thighs.
Feeling him grind up against me, my knees buckle.

"B-but we're in the kitchen!"
He stayed silent for a second until one of his hands came to collect a clump of my hair and yank my head back as I groan.
His lips came to my jaw and then to my neck as he tilted me to the side.
"You smell so good..." He chuckled lightly as his voice sounded raspy and deep.
My eyes fluttered close as I only oblige to his doings, his other hand teasing to pull down my pantie.

My breath hitched when he did pull them down and I find his green glow goes off, now Adrien, quickly unbuttons his pants and pulls them down enough for him to pull himself out.
I flush in embarrassment when I register the position we were in, before I could say anything, he strokes himself against me and I turn into butter.
"Please Mare, " he begged.
I couldn't even sink into the moment fully. I was intimately turned on and wanted nothing more than for him to be in me already.

Since I couldn't say anything besides my noises, I arch my back more and grind against him, my cheeks super red he hisses and felt his tip poking to come in.
He then bit my shoulder and finally stretched me out, I moan breathlessly as his hips finally begin to move.
I cry out as his pace quickens, already feeling my elbows begging to bruise up, his name slips out of my mouth.
He groans when I clenched around him, feeling him deep in my guts, my knees give out.
His arm came to quickly pick me back up and slam back into me.
It felt like I was losing my vision, my mind was blank and I felt such a buzz in me.

I knew that what was running down my thigh wasn't sweat. My lips kept parting with such noises when I suddenly gasp. That twirl in my stomach pinching and I grip nothing when my thighs began to close.
I heard him hum a no and his knee came to pull them apart, whimpering from his actions, I warn him that I was close.
And when I did, I intake a sharp breath and lay my head on the cool counter.
His hips slow down but came to pace again when his lips came to lay a kiss on the back of my neck.

"I love you...I love you."
He yanks my head back up and I grunt when he gave me a sloppy kiss.
Trying to kiss back, I couldn't concentrate as his penetration was overpowering.
His hand that was on my hip came to grope my breast and cry when I become overwhelmed with his doings.
He then eventually comes and squeezes my thighs together as I lost balance once again, running out of stamina he kisses my back and picks me up.

As I try to regain my breath, he kisses me and turns off the stove to take us to our room, "I don't think I'm done with you..."
My face flushes again as I was laid on the bed, his lips coming to meet mine again, and spread my legs for him.

"Homework?"
I turn to find him de transform and head over to me.
I nod to him and go back to sewing, "How was Patrol?"
He towers over me as his hand came to cup my neck and yanked me back to steal a kiss, "Alright...Hey," I give him a smile, but it slowly fades as he went serious.