8

As we left for lunch, we sit and eat away.

Now having a job, I put in a lunch account.

Alya crunches her carrots while she scrolled on her phone, soon humming my attention, "Oh my...Look."

When she showed me the screen, I almost choke on my drink to find Chat with those cloth's I wrapped around him.
"Damn that Akuma must've gotten him a little too much..."
I clear my throat, turning my attention away when we heard Adrien greet us.

"Hey..."
Nino gets up and greets him, them chatting away while Alya kept on reading and telling me what the article says, "...What are you reading, Alya?"
We turn to find Adrien ask, I find his eyes on me but give a small smile.
"Just news on The Great..."
"Man, you into him more than me..." Nino added, I chuckle a little and Alya scoffs.

"Shut up, I'm just reading the news. Anyways, where's your salope at?"
(Slut)

Adrien rolled his eyes, "She's not mine...And, why would I know or care?"
"Well, just assumed you'd know since she's around you 24/7."
"And you think I allow it? I try to push her away and clearly show her signs that I'm not nor was I ever interested in her...She doesn't even brush her teeth sometimes."
Everyone laughs and I only continue eating my lunch, thanking god I had enough for a full lunch and taking advantage.

"Well, wouldn't you know either Alya? Since now y'all are best friends."
Nino laughed out and Alya once again scoffed at him, " the fuck you mean?"
'She accepted your rsvp."
Alya groans, "oh my gosh, it's just a pool party!"

I then felt my stomach turn, I really hope they don't bring me up.

"You're really going?" Adrien asked, Alya, sighed and nodded her head.
"...Are you going?" I then felt all eyes on me, Adrien had asked me if I was going.
I hesitate to say anything but shake my head, "No."
"What why?"
Alya turned to me and I flinched, "why not?"

"I have work..." She sighs and Nino smiles.
"...Cancel it, we can do something better. Like, go to finally watch that movie you wanted to."
Alya didn't answer but continued eating her lunch till the bell rang.

"I'll think about it..."
"Well, I gotta go...Bye." We turn to Adrien, his eyes going back to mine and I give a smile.

"Have a good night, ma'am."

"You too, honey."
I leave the bakery with a goodbye to my manager and head home.
Once I opened the door, the first words I heard were, "How much?"

My dad was standing next to the entrance of the kitchen, a beer in his hand.
I hesitate to pull out the check but do, he walked closer and snatches it from me.

I only sigh now in relief that he was away from me, heading to my room I go to change and catch up on sleep.
Getting on my bed, I bring my blanket closer, about to close my eyes I find other eyes on me.
"Chat..?"
I then head over to my window, and open it, I find him now closer to me, arching my neck back a little to find him smiling down at me.

"Hey, Little Lady..."
"Er-"
He then jumped in, warning him, "W-wait! You can't...My dad is home." I whisper to him.
"It's alright...I just needed to ask you something. It'll be quick...probably."
I close my window, turning back around to him and praying my dad doesn't barge in.

"Well...what?"
He didn't answer me...he just walked around my small room and eyed everything.
I was suddenly getting a little suspicious and nervous.
"...Your room is nice..."

I stiffen when I heard my dad drop a beer bottle, my heart was racing but catch Chat's eyes on me suddenly, "...I want to take you out."
"What."
"To see the city..."

"...What? No...you can't."
His cat-like ears flinch and he stopped walking, stopping in front of me.
"Why?"
"I can't leave my house...My dad will notice, and I...barely know you..."
His muscles tensed a little till he cracked a small smile.
"Well, may I get to know you?"

I stammer until I heard a snore from my dad in the living room, I flush in embarrassment until I put my attention on him.
"...How far?"

"...Put your foot down, don't worry I've got you..."

I do, still, with my eyes closed as he helped me finally stand, I shiver more even with the jacket I had on.
I couldn't believe I agreed to go with him...
I do barely know him, but I only went to show respect for him since I've treated him like a normal person.

He told me it wouldn't be far but a little high.
I heard a clank and bite my lip when he finally told me I could open my eyes.
His hand still holding mine I do.
I gasp at the view in awe.
I hesitate to look down, Chat warning me...

We were on top of the Eiffel Tower.

I step back a little, suddenly feeling the urge to jump off, "wow..."
He chuckles and I stay still while I kept watching the view in front of me.

"...It's beautiful."
"Indeed...I come up here when I need space. It cools me off."
His hand let go of mine as he pushed me back more.
"...Marinette..."
I got goosebumps and turn my attention to him, it'd be the first time he said my name.

"Beautiful name..."
I look away and try going back to the view, "...I seem to favor you a lot..."
"..."
He grinned, my cheeks warming when I suddenly felt his clawed hands on mine again, "...Is this why you brought me here..?"
He eyed me and I wait for him to continue.

"...I feel comfortable around you."
"...Ok, but...What are you getting at?"
He then let out a laugh, I was suddenly stepping away, not noticing that I was edging a little closer to falling.

"...Why the face?" He asked, I only eye him up and down, "You're making me nervous..."
He then laughed some more, I only hug myself tighter and step back...

"Woah!"
I was on the edge and he grabs my arm, pulling me closer to his chest.
I sigh and push away, "...What is s funny? Why did you bring me here exactly?"
I find his tail moving, in shock, I hear him clear his throat, "...I just want to get to know you, that is all..."

"...What?" I whisper to myself, so confused about his feelings towards me, I really couldn't believe him.
"...May I get to know you, Marinette?"
His hand came to mine now, I crane my neck to meet him eye to eye.
"...I..."
His claws came poking me a little and I shiver once more when a huge wind came by.

"Only if you want me more around..?"
The corner of my lips curled a little, but I shake my head, "...Aren't you supposed to be a God here? Wouldn't you hanging out with me be wrong?"
He chuckled, licking his lips, "...I can do whatever I want though. I don't need permission to hang out or do anything with anyone..."
I smile a little, letting him finish, "...Plus, nobody would know...I'm very good at keeping secrets."

His smug smile made me laugh and I only shake my head, "ok...Me too..."
"...Right, Little Lady." Kissing my palm as I only stare at him.