17

"Girl..."
I turn to Alya and ask her what.
"...Your man at this point wants to eat you..."
She pulls my hair back and exposes my hickeys.

I flush and back away, covering them again with my hair, "I, I thought I hid them well..." 
"Nope, I could easily see them, even remember the first day you showed up with them."
I groan and she laughs, "it's alright, girl...Listen, let's go to the mall. For your birthdays they give free shit or discounts for anything. Like the make-up store, I'll help you buy some concealer and stuff to start covering that up."

"Uh...well-"
"Come on, I'll just ask Nino to drop us off and he'll take you home after we're done. Then come by for you later for your birthday dinner, cool?"
I chuckle and nod.

I was in my washroom, reading what Alya said about covering the hickeys.
I only had 2 on my left side and one on my right.
I suddenly felt weak and got butterflies when I touched them.

Apply the green concealer and then set it with powder to then add the foundation and step back to see how it ended up.
I hum in satisfaction when I heard a thump and open the door to find Chat rushing toward me.

I shout in surprise as he then picked me up, twirling me around and shouting Happy Birthday.
He throws me on the bed and I laugh hysterically, his lips coming to smash on mine, gasping away and they traveled down my neck as his hands came to roam about my body and grope softly at my breasts.

"...W-wait...wait,"
I push him away and he starts to apologize, "sorry I couldn't spend the day with you..."
"...Well, it was a school day."
"I know, but I had some business to take care of...I really wanted to see you first thing in the morning."
I chuckle and soon say, "uh...I just covered a mark...I don't want you to taste...makeup and stuff."
He then looks down at my neck and chuckles as he softly touched it.

"...Well...It did cover it...But, it's pointless because I'll just keep marking you!"
He then attacked my neck as I giggled.

"Hey, Mare..?"
He placed one last kiss on my chest, humming to him, "...I have a present."
I then groan, "ugh, Chat I told you millions of times I didn't want anything, just for you to be with me-"
"I know, I know...But, listen,"
His clawed hands came to shove into my hair as his other caressed my face.
"I gave you your present already..."
I eye him and ask, "when?"

"Christmas..."
"...The earrings?"
He nods and I stay confused, "...ok...Thank you..?"
"No...there's another part...to your present. And I wanted to tell you about it on your birthday."
I then get up, and he gets off me, "...What...do you mean?"
"I'll tell you--well, show you, tonight..."
"Why tonight?"

He stayed silent and shrugged, "...You'll just have to wait and see."
I eye him but only nod, "Ok, hey so...my friends had made plans for me for a birthday dinner..."
"That's nice...Am I invited?"
I smile and he returns it, "I'm just kidding...Have fun, I'll see you later anyways...though, I'm jealous of the people that get to see you every day..."

He cups my face to smash his lips once again on mine, gripping his hair and smiling through our kiss.
"...I love you, happy birthday...I'll see you tonight."
I nod and smash my lips one last time on him.

Alya laughs at Nino from something he said, I chuckle as well and take a sip of my drink.
"Gosh, stop talking...Anyways, I need to use the washroom. Mare, can you accompany me?"
I nod and Nino adds, "can I come too?"
Alya throws her napkin on him playfully and he laughs.

I smile and head with Alya to the washroom.
As we walked in I wait as she did her business, finding some other girls come out and leaving me to hear their conversation.

"...So have you taken the test?"
"Yes, but I don't know if it was positive or negative...I'm going to parenthood. If it comes out positive, I'll lose my shit, I think I should've put in an implant instead of taking a pill."
"God, yeah...But either way, Your baby will look cute."
They laugh and soon head out after washing their hands.

Alya soon comes out and sighs, "did you hear all that? Jeez..."
I chuckle and she washes her hands, soon fixing her hair.
"...Hey?"
She hums to me and I continue to ask, "...Have you done it already?"
She eyes me, "sorry, you don't need to tell me..."
"No, you're ok. Yeah...Why? You haven't?"
I shake my head, blushing.

"Well, it's alright if you haven't...Are you...scared?"
"...Does it hurt?"
She chuckles lightly and continues to fix her curls.
"Well, people say when you're nervous and shit you tighten up so yeah, but for me no. I was relaxed and...turned on. I wanted to..."
I nod, biting my lip as she continued, "Sometimes it does, but it feels good at the same time..."
"Do you usually use condoms or are you on the pill?"

"I use both, but now listening to the other girls, I'm gonna do the implant."
"How much would that cost?"
"Depends if you have health care. If you do, they'll pay it off for you. Not, probably around $500? $1000?"
"Oh..."
"Yeah, but it's ok, just make sure if it's a plan B, you take it before the night y'all do it. And if they're birth control, you usually take them every day."

I then nod, she then puckers her lips after applying some gloss, offering me some, and I do.
"So...are you planning on doing it? I'm still upset you haven't told me or shown me your man...I promise  won't steal him."
We laugh and I shake my head, "...I don't know. I mean...we've been physical but not to the point I've been fully naked."
"Well, there's no rush...Is he rushing you?"
"No! No..."

"Ok, good. Well, just speak to him about it...or pull a move first, when you're ready...It'll be your first time, right? So you get to have a say...Your pussy, your way."
I laugh and ask, "...do you know where I can get the implant then?"