19

"So, Alya..."
She hums as we walked out of the school building.
"I...I told my boyfriend."
She eyes me with a smile, "aye, ok... So, what happened?"
We stop walking and end up down the school entrance stairs, continuing to tell her how it went down, " well, I told him I was going to get the implant."

"Ok, and..?"
"And he basically said it was fine, but that he'd also use condoms to be extra safe."
"Hm...well, it's better to be safe than sorry...Ok, girl. So? Are you thinking of doing it anytime soon?"
She nudges me and I flush, "the thing is...I don't know anything about that stuff. Or how to even...start."

She arches her brows, then thinks.
"...Well, I could tell you some pointers...But, listen, what works for me may not work for you. You've just gotta know how to pull them in...So for Nino and me, I sometimes just go for it and he follows. But when I'm feeling so into it, I usually do some foreplay and tease him a little. Maybe wear lingerie or even beg him...But, I'll always dominate that man of mine."
I laugh while my cheeks redden.

"Ok...so, I should just...go for it?"
"Well, do you think he'll respond back the same or he'll be confused and ask what you're doing?"
"I think he'll go for it...But, now thinking about it...Maybe teasing is what he might like most."
She hums and pushes my shoulder a little, "there you go...yeah, sometimes men usually like when you play with them. Gets them in the mood more."

I nod and thank her, "girl it's fine, just...when you've done it, let me know how it went. And if you're having any questions just call me or text."
"Right..."
"So you set an appointment yet?"
"Yeah actually, the last day of school...well, graduation actually."
"Awesome! You know what, I'm gonna do it too. Do you know if they have any open spots that day too?"

"Finally a graduate...How do you feel?"
Chat helps me take off my jacket, and my graduation gown as well and take off my shoes, letting my hair out of its bun Alya helped me with.
"Not really, just happy I don't have any more work to do..."

"Hey, those scholarships never called back or anything?"
"The deadline to sign up was today, so they'll announce the winners next month."
"That's fine, I know you'll get them anyway...What about colleges?"
I shake my head and bite my lip, "...I don't think so..."
"That's fine too...college isn't for everyone."

"And you?"
I turn to Chat, wrapping my arms around him, grunting softly when my arm gave out a little soreness from the implant they put in this morning.
"I can't...My civilian life is...very complicated. I was basically born into jobs..."
He wraps his arms around me too, kissing my nose as I smile.

"Sorry."
"Don't worry...How is it feeling?"
One of his hands came to softly touch my arm, hinting at the implant.
"Tender...but...the lady said it'll start 'working' tomorrow..."
I flush and he chuckles, "ok...Mari,"
I look up at him, trying not to melt as he gave me his smile, "...there is no reason we should rush into this...When you're ready, I'm ready...I'm ok with everything else we do, if you think I want to do it now, it's not like that."

"Of course...I..." The moment I looked back into his eyes, I got nervous again, embarrassed I hide in his chest. His laughter coming out only made me more embarrassed.
"Hey, no need to be embarrassed...I'm glad we're having this conversation...I want you to know we're on the same page. I need you to understand that the moment we get there, I'll be sure to give you anything you want...And satisfy you the way you want..."

His lips kissed my head and soon his fingers curled under my chin to kiss my cheek and down to my lips, closing my eyes and gripping his hair when it went to my neck.

"...I'll wait for you whenever you're ready...Not caring if you don't even want to...Just having you by me, knowing you love me, care for me, makes me completely defenseless to you..."
I crane my head back, enjoying the feeling of his lips going more lower and his bites and licks coming back.

I whimper, his hands roaming about my body and gripping my hips, thighs, and neck.
"I love you...I love you so much."
My arms were getting weak, well my whole body was. I was losing my grip around him, I wanted to warn him...But I was so into him at the moment, I really didn't care.

"...You're so amazing Mare...so beautiful..."
I smile sheepishly and regain my strength as he stopped.
"...I love you." He caresses my cheek, "...When can I show you who I am? I don't think I can wait any longer..."
"...I...I don't know."
"...You've met me in civilian form already..."

My eyes open like saucers, "really?"
He nods, "...we barely speak to each other but...I see you almost every day..."
I start to think, but what would I be thinking about? I wouldn't know...
"...Are you...do you go to my school?"
"No...but...gah, I just want to tell you so bad but I need you to be ok with it...I want you to say yes, so I can finally reveal myself and show the public you're with me..."

I give a small smile, his hands coming to my mine to kiss my knuckles, the promise ring shining, "...I want to take you out in public and not in a suit...I want to hear you say my name...my real name..."
I giggle as he bit my promise ring playfully, "...Just...give me a date, any date or time..."
He was basically winning like a puppy at this point, it made my knees weak, "...I...I don't know, Chat..."
He frowned but I just say, "soon....and Chat, it's not that I don't want to see who you are," I caresses his face and make him look at me, "...I don't want to put you in danger...It's surprising we haven't got caught out together...but if we did, I'll be a victim..."

"...I understand..."
I then curl a strand of his hair, "...but I do want to know who you are under that mask, and I'll love you still."
He then chuckles, stealing a kiss while he wrapped his arms around me again.