5

"...Look, she's awakening..."
My eyes flinch when I find a light first and then two bodies.

The nurse and dad.

The nurse came to press a button on the bed I was laying on and it brought it to make me sit up right.

"Hello dear...how you feeling? You have a headache?"
I only grunt as I go to touch my stomach, it is ticklish but sore.
My dad then came to sit next to me on a chair.

She then handed me a cup of water with the pills.
I hesitate to swallow them and find her saying if any emergency to press the button or call out.

Once she left us, I only swallow the pills and wait for my dad's screaming.

"You...nasty girl."
I lazily turn to him, finding his face scrunched in disgust, "how could you go fight someone off when you know you have work?"
"...I-"
"Shut the hell up...I hope you know I have no money for this check-up and the care they took for you to live...fortunately."
My eyes teared up but I only shut my eyes as he left me, "...Hurry and sign those papers. I expect to see you back home tonight."

As he shut the door, I finally let the waterworks hit, sniffling and sighing as I lay back down, staring into the cup of water and going into a daze as my wrist still felt itchy.
"Little Lady..."

I jump up in surprise and find Chat noir standing in the room, his hands behind his back as he only gave a tight smile.
"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. Should've made a noise..."
My heart slowed down a little and I find him walking closer.

"...How are you feeling?"
I hesitate to say anything since my mouth was dry.
"Are the drugs not working?" He chuckled lightly at the end, but I only stare at him.
Until I finally open my mouth, "thank you..."
He hummed and I shake my head, "I could've been dead if you didn't arrive on time..."
I sniffle, tears starting to swell up while I played with the blanket.

"I honestly thought she'd kill me..."
I wipe some tears and clear my throat, finding him so still. 
"...Do you both...have a history?" He asked, but I honestly didn't feel like answering...Would he punish me or something if I didn't tell him?
Would he get mad?
Must I tell him?

I only stay silent, feeling my eyes get heavy.
Heard him sigh and he took one more step closer to me, finding him extending his hand...with a rose.

I eye him and the rose, finding him waiting for me to accept it, "I'm sorry you went through that..."
I hesitate to take it but do, and once I did our fingers touched. It was there he took hold of my hand and brought them to his face.

"Please...rest." His lips kiss my hand, and he backed away to the window, "Goodnight, Little Lady."