11. Confession

Magsimula sa umpisa

Lucky spoke " I never gave any advertisement yet that I am looking for a mom for Arihan and a wife for myself ! How did you read my mind?"

Sharini looked at him confused.

Shriya intervened in between and said " Oh! God! Look what Mr. Celibate forever is talking stop messing with Serah's maid of Honor".

Lucky who was lost in Sharini's eyes spoke " Oh! Hi maid of honour. I am groom's best man".

Sharini liked his demeanor and started blushing.

Aadhik who was observing came to Lucky and spoke in his ears "Hasee toh phasee" and teased him.

Serah shouted "Arihan baby! Come out! You might find your mom".

Shriya became uncomfortable at those words of Serah.

Arihan came out to look at Sharini.

" Woow! Will you be my gilflnd?" He asked Sharini.

Everyone laughed except lucky.

Lucky tapped on his head and said " Mr.Arihaan Reddy I know you are the most desirable man but please leave this girl for me. She is your to be mummy."

Sharini now spoke " Guys! Just stop it. I thought we were here to talk about their marriage" she said pointing Serah.

Just then Avni entered.

" Hi everyone! I am sorry for being late" spoke Avni looking at everybody.

Serah hugged Avni and introduced her to Shriya and Sharini.

" I know you Shriya! You are my Raghav's friend right? We met the other day" she spoke.

Shriya just smiled and said " We were studying in the same class".

Aadhik spoke " Avni akka! Sharini could probably also become a member of our family" he said winking at Lucky.

" You never know anything until it actually happens you know Aadhik. So I guess we should not make assumptions and get happy right at the beginning" said Avni looking at Lucky all the time.

Lucky quickly said " Avni is so right! I was about to say that regarding your wedding with Anna as well".

Avni became furious.

Serah somehow calmed the situation by offering food.

Shriya was feeling suffocated as it has been long since she had been with so many people. Besides all the gathering reminded her of her family. She quickly went out of the house to get some air.

She saw a car was parked in a wrong place before the house. She went towards the security room to inform him.

The room was empty and she saw Raghav unconscious in the car. She ran to open the car and tried to bring his consciousness back.
She gave him some water.
He opened his eyes.

" What's wrong with you Feetu? I was so damn tensed" she shouted.

" You don't have to worry about me, please leave. I am a nobody to you" he said in an angry tone.

"Ego" she rolled her eyes.

He held her shoulders tightly " Who asked you to bother about me? Go and bloody do your work. How dare you comment about me?"

Tears started rolling down Shriya's eyes.

She held Raghav's collar and said

" I am sorry! I am sorry that I came to you. I forgot that I don't have any right over you. Who am I to help? You have a perfect family to take care of you. I am a nobody. But you know what I am a bloody human being and it hurts me it tears me apart when your girlfriend says "MY RAGHAV". I cannot pretend to be alright Raghav. I am exaushted being strong. Why the hell did you come into my life? Why am I punished this way? You know it took me five years to get over you , but actually I couldn't. I survived. But you bloody came back! And the moment I saw you on stage I was back to square one"

She moved away from him leaving his collar.

She wiped her tears and said " You know what my problem is? Even after ten years of separation if you merely come and stand before me I will hopelessly fall in love with you at that moment again and again. And you will never! You will not even realise it".

" Why?" She held her head.

" Your smile, your charm, your eyes, your zest for life, your arrogance, everything about you is so good that I cannot convince my mind to shut up and not fall for you".

Raghav swiftly grabbed Shriya by her waist and took her lips. He kissed her with years of longing and passion. He couldn't convince himself to frame words and reply to her so he took her lips.

She could feel love after all the years of wait. The love she first felt in that art gallery, much more pronounced and deep this time. The love which grew beyond leaps and bounds in their school trip to Kerala and that fateful prom night.

She was breathing his air. She did not want his lips to part away from hers and he was no mood to leave anytime soon.

She stopped reciprocating to his kiss while he was still lost in love.
He stopped and looked at her.

" This is the last time you are touching me Mr.Reddy. I am not a characterless woman to get intimate with an engaged man. Please stay away" she said in a stern voice and walked away.

**********

What do you think about this chapter guys?
Do let me know.