Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]

Start from the beginning

She stared at me for a second longer before nodding and putting her attention back to Royalty.

"So when is the next time you're going to get the twins? You know Royalty's been asking about them."

"Hopefully soon but definitely before her birthday." I explained as I popped a grape in my mouth.

Camila nodded as she took the grapes I had in my hand putting them in her own mouth. We let the silence started to take over us again.

I'm surprised she even asked about them. But that's a conversation we still need to have. We never discussed how things would be when we got back together. With the twins and all. I know Camila doesn't care to talk about it too much for obvious reasons. But its something neither of us can avoid any longer.

It's gonna eventually come up and I hope that it doesn't ruin things between us.

But thinking about all that only brought my mind to Nicki. I really hate that she's having to go through this. I wasn't in any shape ready to have another child but the last thing I would've wanted was for her to miscarry. I would've taken care of my child no matter what.

"What ya thinking about?" I smiled a little when I felt her breath hit the side of my neck and the back of my ear.

"Umm nothing." I didn't want to argue with her so I chose not to tell her that Nicki was weighing on my mind heavy.

"Y/N don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Lie to me. I hate it when you do it."

I shrugged. "Just wondering how Nicki is. I really hope she'll be alright."

She placed her small hand on my chest. "She will Y/N. But s-she just lost a baby..it'll be hard for her and it's gonna take some time for her to heal for it."

"It's just she's blaming herself for the lost and I don't like that."

"Trust me I know how that feels. It hurts like hell and its something a person will never fully get over." Camila mumbled as she shook her head. "I swear I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy. It really is a different level of pain."

"Yeah..I know that you're right."

"She'll be fine eventually baby, ok?" I nodded slowly and turned to her.

"I'm sorry for even bringing this back up to you mila. I-I know it's a rough topic."

"No no don't worry about that Y/N. I'm here for this reason."

She laid down beside me as we snuggled up together watching our child run around and play.

"Your hair grows so fast." I heard her mumble as her fingers picked through my curls.

"Yeah I know right. I've been meaning to get a haircut."

"Or maybe not."

I turned my head to face her. "You think I should keep it this long?"

She shrugged. "I like it. I always have liked it long."

I nodded before turning my attention back to Ro.

Camila's phone dinged and we slowly pulled apart. She reached behind her picking it up.

"Look at me momma!" Royalty yelled as she slid down the slide.

"I see you babe!"

"That girl really has so much damn energy." I said shaking my head as I turned back to Camila.

She was staring at her phone as she scrolled down through it.

"Mila?"

"Hmm?" Her head popped up quickly and she frantically looked around.

"What's wrong?"

She shook her head profusely still staring down at her phone. Her hands shook slightly and at this point I was scared to even look myself.

I reached over slowly grabbing the phone from her tight grip to see a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown: awww having a little family day isn't that sweet. Better keep an eye out for that sweet little girl of yours.😏

My jaw clenched as I read the text over again and suddenly I could hear those similar words echoing through my head.

"But don't worry I'm surely enjoying playing house with her and Ro. She's such a sweet. little. girl.."

That's the same shit Alex ass said to me when I saw him at Camila's house a while back. I quickly blocked the number and sent it out to Travis so him and the guys could try and track it.

"Y-Y/N I'm scared! What are we going to do? Someone's going to hurt our baby!"

I shook my head quickly grabbing her hands in mine trying to calm her down. "No Camila I'm about to get to the bottom of this now! We're not about to live in fear and whoever is doing this is going to have to pay the price."

I watched her worried eyes move from Royalty to me. "Y-You don't think it's Alex do you?"

I bit down on the inside of my cheek. I could feel myself start to burn with anger just thinking about it. The possibility of it being him is super high but I don't want Camila to worry about it anymore than she already is. Besides I'm planning on taking his ass out soon anyway.

"I honestly don't know, but like I said I'm going to find out. So don't you worry about it ok?"

She sighed putting her head down in my neck as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Please don't let him hurt her Y/N."

"No ones going to hurt anybody babe, I can promise you that." I mumbled wrapping my arms around her.

"Mommy, momma come and pway with me!" Royalty yelled as she ran towards us with a huge smile on her face.

She's so damn innocent it hurts me to know that anyone could have ever hurt her. What has she ever done to anybody?

"Come on, let's go play with our daughter." I said pulling away from Camila and wiping off her face.

She smiled up at me and nodded slowly. I stood up holding my hand out for her to take.

Alex has something serious coming for his ass. He better watch out because when I see him next he won't be walking away alive and whoever it is with him.

↟ ↟ ↟ ↟

A/N

BIG things are coming guys....😬

Also a lot of you guys have been messaging me that you haven't been receiving any notifications for my chapters. I honestly don't know why it's happening but hopefully Wattpad fixes the problem soon.❤️

Thanks so much for reading/ voting also sorry for any mistakes🌙

UPDATE COMING SOON ツ