INTRO:

a/n: hi yea i think it's worth noting at the beginning that this book is no longer being updated but this WORK has been rewritten and republished separately!

another day was over. sales were almost the lowest they had ever been. hong jisoo, or joshua as he'd rather be called, and lee seokmin walked out of Hug Cafe's now closed shop. joshua sighed. "i really think we should close, minnie...it's not worth the time and money to keep this up." seokmin stopped joshua in the middle of the sidewalk. "no. hong jisoo, i won't let you. this is your dream- this is our dream! we always wanted to set up Hug Cafe and you know it. i'm not going to back down and quit now." joshua sighed and pulled seokmin in for a hug. "we have those regulars as well, don't forget."

they continued walking home and joshua pressed a kiss to the top of his head. "okay, then i won't. but we need to move i think." seokmin shot him a look as he unlocked their front door. "why?"

the couple was living in a house far too big for the two of them. it belonged to a rich couple that joshua and seokmin were renting from. "look at his place. it's huge. too big for the two of us. and it's really expensive, looking at our sales...and our income..." joshua drifted off. seokmin practically jumped on him and tightly hugged him. "stop thinking about Hug Cafe..." seokmin lifted joshua's chin up and kissed his lips.

he swiped the pile of mail sitting on their glass coffee table and looked through the envelopes. "i get it. and i can agree." he pulled out an advertisement brochure, looked at it, smiled and handed it to joshua. "what about here? area's good and i think it's sufficient for us. it's close to Hug too."

joshua smiled at the advertisement. it looked kind of cartoony and it definitely wasn't the most professional thing he'd ever seen. there were so many different fonts and colours, he was kind of overwhelmed at it all.

[ You'll love the vibe at Ave17! Come join our friendly and welcoming neighbourhood in a neighbourhood! ]

"i think it's perfect, minnie."

— • —

YOU ARE NOW READING: Avenue 17

A SEVENTEEN FANFICTION WRITTEN BY HYVCKSJUN

START: 31-05-19
PUBLISH: 16-03-20 (1:16AM,, hm)
COMPLETE:
END:

a/n: hi woah note here UM! first proper attempt at a long term fic. prob around the same as RTY??(check my profile!) who knows right, anyway i had some last minute decisions and changes to make so it'll be a while before the best few. in general, i'll wait about a week-ish between chapter updates to give me time to write and create a stack of chapters already done to just quickly edit and publish.

seventeen officially became my ult a while ago so i'm really excited to write something with them :> (drop your biases!) so i hope y'all enjoy and leave comments so u can interact with other carats/people interested in svt! if you like the chapter, leave a vote so i know!:)) it'll mean a lot hehe <3 thanks, y'all! now let's get into it!

*호랑해용~🐯,
eli

*horanghae! i'll probably sign with this if i have a/ns LOL