T W E N T Y - S E V E N

" Despite all my flaws ... would you leave me ? "

—**—

He stares at me shock at my confession. I raise my eyebrows at him, expecting him to say something.

"How?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows in disbelief. Does he not remember? I cleanch my jaw at this.

"The party, Kim Taehyung. The party." I said, surprisingly sharp. I watched him as he wonder off from reality. Something he does when he's thinking. I sigh, as his face looked up and stares at me.

"What? I used protection." His voice was fillied with uncertain. Does he not wants the baby? Does he hates it?

As if reading my thoughts, he shooks his head, "I want the baby. I'm responsible for this. I was just...." he trailed off so I finished the sentence. "Surprise." He nodded.

"look, Taehyung. I get it that you're surprise or whatever but i'm in crisis right now and you have no idea." I said and run my hand through my hair, untangling the tangled hairs.

"What do you mean by crisis? Is there's something you want to tell me?" He asked. I sigh, do I have to? What if he would he in this mess? What if he'll be in danger because of me being selfish? But he deserves to know. This M guy or girl is all connected to his past. Namjoon was part of it.

Taehyung was brainwashed. He was hypnotized. Is it my fault when I say, "No, Taehyung, I'll tell you when i'm ready alright?" I said and bit my lips.

"What about the baby?" He asked me, reaching for my hand, giving it a re-assuring squeeze. I breath, heavily.

All this mess, me finding my long lost prince has been a stressed situation. But when I found him, I was crushed. I was heartbroken that he doesn't remember me. Three years of me searching for him was gone to a waste. I know that he was now in my arms, cuddling with me. But somehow, there is a missing piece of all this. Him. He is the missing piece. I wanted to have him, with all of our memories in his mind but not only the time when I found him.

And now, me being pregnant. It all sarted with this. The text messages. All this mess. Mina being murdered. And I don't know what will happen next. We never know.

"Enough of all this. I have an appointment at the doctor. Wanna come?" I asked and he scoffed, "How could I not?"

Who knew a perfect little princess with a perfect little home could not be perfect at all?