F O U R T E E N

" He said she's his angel. But he have to
Create a heaven first because...
Angels doesn't live in hell."

——-*———

I woke up really dizzy and i suddenly felt to vomit. I stood up really fast and went to the toilet. I opened it and threw up. I breath heavily, i feel sick.

I washed up and went back to the room. I saw Taehyung looking at me with a worried face. "Are you okay?" He asked. I smiled and nod. "I'm okay. Let's go eat breakfast?" I asked and he nod. Were about to go to the door when my phone dinged.

"Go first, i'll be there in a sec." he left the room. I walked to my phone and checked the message.

Aww, is Sofia Pregy? Too bad, i'll make sure that baby will die. - Unknown

My eyes widen. Who is this!? I look around the room frantically trying to find someone. I clenched my fist. Whoever this is, she/he will pay.

I checked the time. It read 7:03 am. I have to meet Wendy. I dressed up and went downstatirs to eat.

—Wendy's Pov—

I checked the time and it's already 7:46am. I have to meet Sofia in 8am. I dressed up nice and checked the time, 8am. But then my phone dinged.

It's a message from private number.

It's Sofia's fault for telling you about me. Princess Wendy, the fat ugly princess in the world. - unknown

My tears can't stop from pouring. It's happening again. Me being called Fat and ugly. But that will never affect me. Because i'm strong. I wiped my tears and went out.

I opened the door of the caffee and look around for Sofia. I finnaly saw her in the corner and i went to her and sat across her.

"What's up?" I asked, she smiled and called for the waiter, "Can i have two americano please?" The waiter nod and left. "Sooo...?" I look at her.

"Someone messaged me. It's from unknown." She showed me her phone and i gasp. "I got message from the unknown this morning." I said amd showed it to her.

She smiled apologically.

-Sofia's POV-

I feel bad for her. If it wasn't because of me, she'll never have those ugly messges from the freak.

"I'm sorry...." i said. "Don't be, were in this together and we'll find out who the fuck is this freak." She held my hands and smiled at me.

Fuck, i love her.

-Home-

I took my shoes off and i saw Taehyung watching tv. "Hi Taetae!" I kissed his cheeks. "Baby Sofia.." he kissed my lips. I smiled and went to the bathroom.

I opened the baby bag and pull out the pregnancy test. I drank half of my water and wait till i need to pee. In 10 minutes, i felt that i want to pee so i sat on the toilet and urinate then put drops on the test.

I wait for 10-15 minutes till it's ready. I look at the pregnancy test and...

I'm pregnant.

I smiled happily and i can't wait to show this to Taehyung. But then, my phone dinged.

Don't be too happy, Sofia. Remember? I will kill that baby in it's first born. - Unknown

I blocked the number and went out of the bathroom. Making sure, i have the pregnancy test in my bag.

I will tell Taehyung about it on his birthday as his present.
It's already Dec, 19.

I can't wait. But i hope, that unknown is just joking.

———-