F I V E

" Living without passion is like being dead"

———*———

The dinner is awkward. No one talked. Except the sound of the utensils. I cleared my throaght.

"Soo... are you excited for the school tomorrow?" I asked taehyung. "Yeah... where do i go?" He asked looking at me with thise eyes. I missed it. "Royal Hit Highschool" i answered. "That sounds familiar..."He said . "Yes it is..." i said quietly. "Huh?" He look at me. "N-nothing..." i smiled at him.

" If you guys are done, you can go.." my mom said. I stood up and bowed. "Are you done, tae?" I asked. He nod and stood up too. "Kamsahamnida, for the food!!!" He smiled. That boxy smiled. That boxy smiled, i love. I didn't even realise that i have been stairing at him for too long. I smiled.

"Let's go..." Me and taehyung walked up upstairs. Our room is just across each other. "Umm, tae? Do you like the food?" I asked. "Yea, it tastes familiar. Again." He smiled and walked in his room. Yes it is. Because it's our favorite.

I went inside my room and did my night routine and slept.

-Next Morning-

I woke up bymyself.. inpossible. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and choose my outfit etc...

I walked downstairs and saw Taehyung looking good on his uniform. "Good morning, tae!" I said and he look up. "Good morning..." he said and look down.

Huh? What's that? Is that a cut on his wrist?

-Taehyung's POV-

I notice that Sofia has been standing there for long time. She's stairing at my wrist. Shoot! I quickly covered it. I don't want anyone to know about this.

But she did already.