T H I R T E E N

" Be careful of who you trust. Because you
Never know...
There's a demon they hide."

———*———

I stood up from the couch and hurriedly went to the bathroom to hide. How did he know i'm here? Did wendy.. no no no, she'll never do that.

I lean on the door trying to eavesdrop, " Is Sofia here? Yi Sofia? The princess." I heared Yoongi's voice. "Ummm.. no, why?" I heared Namjoon. "Because i have been told that someone saw her here? Now, let me go in there to see if she's there." I lean back and quickly close the door.

Maybe, 3 minutes later, i heared footsteps approaching. I gasp and quickly went to the tub and closed the curtains. Shit! I forgot to lock the door.

I heared the door opened and footsteps approaching. I covered my mouth trying not to make a sound.

The curtain was yanked back and i gasp outloud,

"Shh, it's just me.. Taehyung." I went to him and quickly embrace him. My breath was heavy and i snuggle closer to him.

"Don't worry, no one will hurt you." He carried me bridal style and went upstairs to his room. He opened the door and drop me softly on the bed, "Sleep, sofia, i'll be here." He said and i closed my eyes then drifted to sleep.

—12:03am—

I woke up in the middle of the night because of my phone that kept buzzing.

I groan and unlock my phone. A message from a private number.

I unlock the message and read the text.

Aww, poor you. You have been called a slut and whore from your own parents. Isn't that sad? - Unknown

My eyes widen, who are they, how- how did they know that stuff?

I locked my phone and went to the bathroom, i called wendy and she pick up after a few rings.

"Wendy-ah," i started, "Sofia? What's up? Are you okay?" I heared her sleepy voice.

"S-someone send me a message.. they said, Poor you you have been called a slut and Whore from your own parents. Did you told anybody about it? The text is from Unknown." A tear left my eye and i sniff.

"Don't worry, we'll find him or her soon. Meet me at the caffee beside the park tomorrow at 8 am, okay? Now go sleep!" She said and i hung up

I was about to go back to the bed when my phone vibrated.

You shouldn't have tell her that. Now... she's involve. It's your fault, - xoxo, unknown

I look around the bathroom, trying to find if someone is here with me. I breath heavily and run back to the room.

Who is Unknown? What did he-she, shim want from me?

I charged my phone and went back to sleep.

————

Author:
Eyo sup! Incase you guys didn't know, i did shoutouts on Ch. eleven, Twelve so please kindly check them. Don't forget to vote and Comment for a shoutout! ❤️