T E N

" I'll do anything for you just to forgive me and love me again"

———*———

I look at him like he's crazy. "Run away? What?" I sniff and look at him confuse. "If you won't stay there, i won't too. Don't you want your parents to find you at Wendy's house do you?" He asked and i nod. "So...?" I sigh, "okay."

We entered the car and he started the engine. I still can't beleive my parents would call me that. Whore. Slut. I know i did a mistake and i hate myself for that. I love Kim Taehyung. But they knew he has a girlfriend. You are probably wondering how would they know?

I have this driver and Gaurd called 'Min Yoongi' and probably when i called him, he's sleeping again and just woke up if my parents ordered him to look for me. So i think he saw us going out of Jimin's house, messy. And probably looked like we just had Sex.

I sigh, "Where are we Going?" He look at me, "We are going to my Brother's house for the mean time while my driver will look for a house for us to stay in." He said and i nod.

"Sounds great." I lean my head on the window and close my eyes. I started humming the song that Taehyung made for me when he still remembered me. The song is 'Hold Me Tight'

"What song is that?" Taehyung asked. "Hold Me Tight" i smiled. "O-oh, it sound familiar i guess." He said. "Yes it does." I said quietly.

After a few minutes, we arrived at this good looking house. "Let's get in." I nod and followed him inside. He rang the doorble and his brother which i assume opened the door and look at Taehyung confusely, "Taehyung? Come get in." His eyes traveled to me and i look down.

We got in and we sat on the couch. "Sofia, this is my brother. Kim Namjoon, Bro, this is umm my friend Sofia and can we stay here?" He asked. "Oh yes sure. You can stay here as long as you wanted to." He eyed me.

"Where is Bogum by the way?" Taehyung askes. "Oh, he went out with his girlfriend." Taehyung nod and He lead me upstairs to a room, "this is your room. My room is across you so if you need anything, tell me." He gave me that boxy smile. I smiled back and he close the door.

So many happens today. That one night stand. Parents calling me names. Is running away. And his brother seems suspicious by the way he look at me. It's like pure hatred.

Or am i just seeing things?