S E V E N T E E N

" Daydream are dangerous,
Because they made her wish
For things she could never have."

———*———

I woke up at excactly 5;00 am and did my morning routine. Today at school is late start, school starts at 11;00 am till 2:00pm because today is christmas.

I wore my uniform just incase i might get home late.

I put my phone on my purse and wore my shoes, i sneak in to Taehyung's room and carefully opened the door. I step inside and went to Taehyung's night stand. I grab his car keys and left a note for him to read incase he's asking where i am. I kissed his cheeks before

I went out on the living room about to step outside, but then someone grab my shoulders.

"Where are you going?" I heared a voice behind me. "J-just to the mall...?" I said. "The mall opens at 8am, it's only 6:04" Namjoon said. "I can convince them. Now please, let me go." He let go of my wrist and smirk.

"Don't get too long." He walk off. I sigh and went to their garage, i went to Tae's Car and went in. I starts the engine and drove off not forgetting to close the garage ofcourse.

Every Christmas, i always forget to buy gifts so i went to my family's Mall where they always let me in and explore the mall so i could buy gifts with a gaurd beside me ofcourse just to gaurd me.

I parked the car and got out getting my purse and walk on the door, i look at my reflection and i saw someone wearing red hoodie behind me but when i turn around, it's gone.

I shook away that scene and
I opened the door with my own key and went in not forgetting to close the door and not to lock it. I opened all the lights and walk around, Tae likes Gucci.

I walk to the Gucci store and turn the lights on. I walked to the tie section amd found this red with black dots tie so i got it and one black tie and black and white stripes.

I made sure to wrap it with a gift wrap and put ribbon on it with my little messageon it.

Next, For the 9 years old Nina.

I should go get her a clothes. I'm not really sure what to but her so i went to Forever 21 and went inside i opened the lights on and went girl's section and brought her T-shirts and shorts and pants. I put it on the christmas paperbag and wrote her a little message.

Next, Kim Namjoon.

Ummm... i don't know what to buy him... i look around the hall and decided to buy him.. a Sunglasses?
I don't know.

I went to this store and brought him 5 pair of sunglasses and put it on a small paper bag and wrote a little message on it.

Next, Wendy the dork.

I turned around and saw that Person with a Red Hoodie again. I followed her, "Wait" i called but i lost that person already. My breath was unsteady, am i being followed?

Is that  person is the unknown?

I shook away the scene. I have to get wendy a gift or else she'll be super upset.

I went to her favorite store and picked her a dress and new liquid lipstick. She always lost her lipstick so i brought her one.

I put them on the paper bag and went quicky out the mall.

I locked the door and run to the car and opened the door and went inside. I started the engine but before i could drive, my phone dinged.

I opened the message.

I had fun shopping with you :) - Unknown.

I look around me and i didn't found that person with a red hoodie! I hit the wheel amd groan.

-Home, 9:00am-

I strip myself from the uniform and my door opened,
"Sofia babe, Where were you? Merry Christmas" He pout and gave me that passionate kiss.

"Mall... and Marry Christmas" good thing i already hid the gifts at the living room around the christmas tree where all the gifts are.

He back hug me and kissed my neck, "Not Now.." i said and smiled sadly at him.  "Sorry, umm the breakfast is ready." He smiled and we both went down the stairs.

"Merry Christmas!" Namjoon and Nina said and we both smiled and said, "Merry Christmas" We said and we sat beside each other.

We ate breakfast and it's already 10:24am so we went to put our uniform on and shoes and went out after saying bye.

"Here's the key, baby." I said and passed him the key and he smiled then we went inside and drove to school.

Who was the person with that Red Hoodie?

———

Author;

Two updates in a day *Wink*