S I X T E E N

" She has that angelic feature
But... don't test her,
You'll never know what those feature hides."

———*———

"Y'all can seat wherever you want." The teacher smiles at them, Yoongi walks towards the empty seat beside me but Taehyung was fast enough when he takes his seat beside me. I smiled at him and he gave me that boxy smile. Fuck my lyfe.

Yoongi gave Taehyung that glare and walks towards the seat beside Rosè who was glaring daggers at me. I smirk at her making her more pissed off.

In the middle of the class, my phone made a sound, i flinch, this can not be that unknown because i already blocked that number.

I opened the message and read it,

Sofia! My other non royal princess are comming here at school tomorrow! They are four, do you wanna tell them about unknown or just you wanna be friends with them only? - Wendy the dork🤪

I smiled happily, and typed my reply,

It's up to you if you wanna tell them about unknown but i wanna be friends with them too!!! - Me

I closed my phone and look at Wendy who was smiling up at me. I smiled and took notes.

"Sofia-ah, are you mad at me for joining The Flower Boys?" Taehyung pout at me, i smiled at him and pinched his cheeks, "of course not, i have no right to control you life." I kissed his lips.

"No PDA in my class Mr. Kim and Mrs. Yi." The teacher look at us boredly, "Sorry Mr. Chuckie!" We giggle and did not even saw the glares Yoongi and Rose are throwing at us.

The teacher sigh, and continued his lessons.

-Lunch Time-

We are currently on the lunch cafeteria eating our foods with the Flower Boys.

"Oh! I haven't heared of you three last party, how are you?" Jin asked. "We're ok mom." Me and Wendy teased, "YAH! I'm JUST BEING NICE HERE!" He glare at us but laughed eventually.

"Did you used protection?" Jimin asked, teasing. Our eyes widen, "WE DIDN'T DO IT !!!" We shouted earing the attention. We bowed our head, appologically.

—Taehyung's CAR, Afterschool—

He bite my earlobe earing a moan from me, i captured his lips and kissed him pationately while he insert his tounge in my mouth while he groan.

"Let's stop, Taetae." I giggle, "Waeee???" He whine, pouting, " Let's Go Home.." i smiled at him and he nod then starts the car i buckle up and he pecked my lips one more time before droving off.

-Home-

I kicked my shoes off and went to straight to kitchen, i opened the fidge looking for food and i saw a honey buns. I licked my lips and got three and A Water.

I went to the dining room and sat down on one of the chairs, i opened the one of the honey buns and ate it. I moan on the taste, "Babe, are you that hungry?" Taetae Chuckle

I glare at him and he back up raising both of his hands.

"I'll leave you there babe, i'm just gonna change." He kissed my cheeks and went upstairs.

I continued to eat and finished all of it and my water.
I burp outloud and i giggle to myself.

"Hungry?" Namjoon appeared out of nowhere and i flinch, "yeah.. probabylu because i'm pr-" i trailed off and he raised his eyebrows. "You are what?" He asked "maybe because i didn't eat lunch?" It cane out as a question.

"Tell the truth princess Sofia. You are preggy." He laid the pregnany test that i used last three days. My eyes widen, "Make sure to put it in a safe place." He smiled at me showing his dimple. I nod and smiled and grab the Test.

"When are you gonna tell him?" He asked, "His BirthDay." 6 more days to go. It's already dec 24 and  tomorrow is chirstmas. The WHOLE house is already decorated and damn, i didn't even notice.

"Hmm, six more days." He smiled and walk off.

I went up to my own room not bothering to wait for Taehyung down stairs.

I laid on the bed after i changed to my regular clothes. I stare at the ceiling and sigh, how do i do the surprise.
I better ask wendy and her friends tomorrow. I can't wait to meet them.

Suddenly, my phone dinged

I checked the message and sigh,

Don't eat too much. You might get fat. - Unknown

I look around me and nothing.

-Unknown's Pov-

I turn off my phone after texting that bitch.

"I'm Just Starting Bitches." I smirk.

She better not tell her future friends, or else... their involve like what that bitch did to Wendy.

———
Author:
Shoutout.
Thingy-_-