T W E N T Y - O N E

" He's her weakness. But at the same time, he's
Her Happiness"

———*———

Once i bid Taehyung good-bye, i went upstairs and went to his room. Today, he's hanging out with Flower Boys so i decicided to do some a little research around his room. Taehyung never wants someone going through his stuff so i made sure he left before i go through his stuff.

I look through his drawer, closet, bathroom and found nothing. But i suddenly realize under the bed. So i look under under bed but then, i heared some footsteps approaching so i laid on his bed before he opened the door.

"Oh babe? What are you doing here?" Taehyung said and pulled out his phone from the cupboard on the bathroom.
"Nothing, i just missed you and your scent is all over here so.." i laugh awkwardly. He smiled and kissed my lips before saying, "I gotta go. I just forgot my phone." He smiled amd left.

I sigh and look out the window, making sure he left. I look under the bed again and found a suitcase. I look at it confuse so i went to grab it and put it on the bed.

I opened it and found papers on it. I picked that one up and it's a medical record.

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 22
Date of birth: 12/30/95

Kim Taehyung has a wound on his head and it looks like it got hit by a rock. When he got here, he's really confuse and that's when we knew, he got hypnotize. He doesn't remember one thing but the police are looking for the person who hypnotize him and hit his head. The police chief said that Kim Taehyung was kidnapped. It's NOT yet official if he really got kidnapped, and hypontize. But we're sure of the wound.

- DR. KANG
SEOUL MEDICAL CENTER

He was kidnapped, he was hypnotized. My tears can't stop pouring as i look at the x-tray of his head. I took a picture of the Medical record before I put the paper back and close the suit case then put it back under his bed.

Sos - ME

-Caffee-

They read the last word as they nod, "So it's not yet official if he got kidnapped." Wendy said, "Yeah but.. what's if it's true. Like Namjoon said, he saw him wondering around the woods." I said. "Sofia Honey, we're not sure yet..." Yeri smiled.

We all look on the TV and listen to the news.

"Today morning, the police department found a body in the woods today. She is identified as Go Mina. She was stabbed on the stomach and she looks lifeless as the police saw her. We're giving more information as we have another evidence. My name Sammy Kim, Your Girl"

We look at each other, "Who would do that to mina!!" Seulgi said as her tears pour down her cheeks. "It's "M"  " i said and they look at me.

"Right when the Christmas ended.." I said and they nod. "Guys, we're attending her funeral.." Joy said, "Yeah. The dress would be black i heared." Irene said amd we all nod.

-Funeral, Author POV-

The six girls went inside the church as they were greeted by Her mother, "You guys must be the friends? She can't stop talking about you guys. Once she went home, she's all happy. Thanks to you." She smiled and the six girls bow all bow. "Mina would like it if we all sit on the front."

You guys went on the front and sat down. Throughout the whole service you all were quiet as you guys look at her crying mother. Amd Wendy, the closest, she comfort her.

-After the Service, Your POV-

We all stand outside the church, waiting for our ride. But then, someone spoke behind us, "You must be the friends. I'm Detector Tuan. I'll be investigating your friend's case. So tell me if you know something." He wink and walk off.

We scoffes as our phone dinged

We pull out our phone and read the message

Poor Mina, Stabbed on the stomach. Instead of killing you all. I will just play games. Ready? - M

We look around us and we found nothing.

"If M is brave, she or he would've show" We all said.

"Fucking Bitch.."

-M POV-

I sealed the box and made sure it's tight.

"Game on, bitches." I smirk.