E I G H T E E N

" She's a demon with a eyes of an angel."

———*———

I was sitting with Wendy and her friends. They're so much fun to be with! Their names are Irene, Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri.
"So sorry guys but i forgot to bring you guys gifts." I said. "It's okay! We're cool!!" Yeri laugh and her friends joined.
I smiled at them and look at Wendy, she nod and was about to say something when the School's Nerd entered the cafeteria and immediantly, the cafetria erupt with laughter.

I shook my head and went to the School's Nerd. Forgive me okay? I don't know her name ... yet. I grab her shoulder and in one second, the cafeteria was quiet. "Heyy, umm wanna seat with us?" I asked her. She smiled and nod.

She sat beside me and They look at her with a smiled on their faces, "Hi, what's your name?" Seulgi asked. "My name is Mina!" She said and we smiled, " I'm Sofia, that's Wendy, that's Irene, That's Seulgi, That's Joy and that's Yeri! Nice to meet you Mina!" I said.

"Nice to meet you too your highness!" Mina said and we laughed. "Haha but we're not Royals! We're just mortals." Joy said. "Ohh, same." Mina smiled. "Ok so! Why don't you guys come to my castle tonight to open gifts?" Wendy suggested, "That's cool!" Irene said. "Yeah, but i'm gonna be a little late!" I said.

"Oh okay! I understand." Wendy smirk and look at Taehyung who was looking at me with his usual boxy smile. I look down and blush, "Oh, so that's your Prince Charming eh?" Mina raised her eyebrows. "Yeah... but it's complicated." I said. They nod understanding.

—Taehyung's House—

"CAN I OPEN MY GIFTS NOW?" Nina said, Jumping up and down. We three laugh and Namjoon gave her his gift. She opened it and found onnsie. It was a bunny one. She kissed his cheeks and Taehyung gave his. She opened it and found a barbie doll! She kissed his cheeks and i gave her mine. Once she opened it, she smiled happily. She kissed my cheeks and Namjoon's turn.

I gave him mine and i swear i'm nervous, i don't know what he likes. He opened it and smiled at me showing his dimples, "i'm sorry if it's not that-" He cut me off. "Are you kidding me? I LOVE THESE!" He said and gave me a sad hug. Taehyung rolled his eyes and push Namjoon's Hand around me.

Taehyung gave his to Namjoon and he openes it, it was a Cologne. "Thanks Bro!" He said and moving on to Taetae.
I gave him my gift and he opened it, "WHOA HOLD UP!" He look at me wide eyes holding up his gucci ties, "GUCCI!!!!!!" He kiss me on my cheeks and i laugh, "Okay that's enough." Namjoon said and passed his gift, he opened it and it was 3 pairs of hat. "Thanks Bro!" He said and hug him.

"Umm, taehyung, i gotta go to Wendy. We need to open gifts there too." I said and he look at me, "oh really? Ok. My keys is on there." I smiled at him, "Wendy's Picking me up. Thanks tho!" I kissed him on the lips.

After i say my farewell , i went out and wait for Wendy to come pick me up. Once i saw her, i entered the car, holding my gift for her, "Is that for me?" She smirk, "Of course duh!" I chuckle.

Once we arrive we entered the castle and went straight to her hang out room and i saw them already there with Mina. "Hey guys!" I said and they greeted me back.

-Time skip to you giving Wendy your gift-

Once she opened it, she smiled happily and hugged me, "Love you Bestfriend!" She giggle and we let go.

I texted Wendy,

Are you gonna tell them about unknown?
-Me

She look at me and sigh, "Guys, not to kill the mood but we need to tell you guys something." She look at me.

"There's been this one person who was texting us and threating us. It was unknown." I said and Wendy Nod.

"Really?" They said, "Yeah." We shoed them the text except the Pregnant one. They gasp, "We're sorry..." They said. We smiled. "It's okay."

Me and Wendy went to the restroom to retouch our makeup. But then, our phone dinged.

We look at each other.

We opened the text and we read out loud.

Congratulations, New friends involved. Don't tell me i didn't warned you, bitches.

"Unknown." We said. Our eyes widen. We fucked up.

-Unknown POV-

I gulp down my wine looking at their shocked reactions.

Those bitches are really stubborn.

"It's Showtime." I smirked and stroke the 2 dolls that exactly look like them.

"2+ the new friends..."

It's game on, bitches.