T W E N T Y - S I X

" I keep it classy, not trashy, just a lil bit nasty "

—*—

Sophia's POV

I woke by the sum glaring madly at me. I groan and tried to turn the other way. Soon stopped when I felt two strong arms gripping tightly on my waist. Not wanting to let me go.

'Taehyung' I smiled at that thought.

I face him, not realizing that our face are only few inches away from me.

"Good Morning." Taehyung said, not opening his eyes. I smiled and kissed his lips. I almost forgot the feeling of it. It's been a while since we had our intimate moment

He instantly kissed me back and our lazy kiss turns into deep breaths and hip pull. I moan as i felt his tongue entered my mouth, exploring it.

"Taehyung... morning breathe." I said between deep breath.

"I don't care." He said and kisses me harder and passionately. I grip his hair as he cupped my right boob and other hand holding my chin as he moan. I smiled and pulled away kissing his jaw, down his neck, sitting up on him as i marked his neck while grinding my hips.

"Sophia-" He moaned my name out and this made me satisfied by my work. I pulled away, ready to get off him but I guess he wasn't done yet.

He flipped me and I was now below him as he tries to take my shirt off, succeeding. He unclasp my bra then threw it somewhere in the room as he nibble on my right nipples while his hands are gently massaging the left one. I bit my lip and moan in pleasure.

"You think you can get away leaving me in this situation?" He said, groggily while pointing on his dick who is now suffocation wanting to be let out.

I moan and reached for his boxers and pulled it down and is dick sprang out, tall and proud.

I flip him again and was not between his legs wile he was laying down, watching me.

I was looking up at him as I licked his tip before taking him all in, deep and faster.

"Sophia, babe faster" he moaned out. I stopped and he groaned that the pleasure stops.

"I like you beggin' ... do it again." I smirked and he bit his lips.

"Faster baby. Make me cum. Make me scream your name." I smirk and took him all in again, going faster, ignoring my burning throat.

"oh yes yes! Baby uhh, i'm gonna cum" I opened my mouth wide, pumping his dick as white liquids sprang out and i catched it, swallowing it with pleasure.

He pulled me on the bed and took my shorts off and panty as he slid in to me, not bothering to take it slow, he went faster and deeper in me. I bit my lips and moaned out loud, my nails digging on his back.

"Yes, Taehyung. Faster" I moaned out. I didn't even know how many times I came already because of the pleasure i was feeling. Finally he released his liquid when he pulled out , on my stomach.

We laid beside each other after our morning sex.

But i remember something.

shoot!

"Taetae?" I called out and look up at him and found him already staring.

" I haven't told you something. Something important. I forgot to mention it on your birthday." I smiled at our happy moments at his birthday.

"What is it?" I took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant."

author's note:
2 updates , huh ? <3