T W E N T Y - T W O

" If  she can't have him, nobody else will"

———*———

I walk in the hospital being greeted by a few nurses. I bowed to them and went to the nurse station. " May i help you ?" A nurse asked. " Can i speak to Dr. kang?" I asked. " Any appointment?" I shook my head, " Please this is important.." The nurse smile, " sorry, i can't let you in if you don't have an appointment..." She bow.

" You looking for me?" A feminine voice spoke from behind. "Dr. Kang?" She nod. "Umm can i talk to you.. privately?" She nod, " Follow me."

We walk through the corridor every now and then Dr. Kang was being greeted. "You seem famous around here?" I ask. "Yes, not to brag though, i'm the first Doctor here to appear in such a Talk Show." She smiled at me.

We went inside a room and she turn on the lights, "So what can i help you with?" She ask, "Did you have a patient named Kim Taehyung?" She look at me surprised. "Yes. How did you know him?" She ask. "I'm his Girlfriend and i'm wondering why doesn't he remember me.." I look down.

She pulled out a file from a drawer and opened it. " what i knew was that when i operate him.. his head was wacked by Metal that cause him to forget some things but not all." She said. " Ohh..." That's all the word that came out from my mouth.

" And when he recovered....." she breath in.. " He was.. so paranoid. He said he was looking for something but he don't know what. " She said. " Did he say anything? About a girl..?" I ask. " he did. He said ' I miss my Tiara Girl'  and he fell back asleep.. because umm, we inject him. But i remember something..?" She said and i look at her.. "He said he'll kill that Person in a Red Hoodie." She said.

My eyes widen in shock. "What's Wrong??" She ask. "N-nothing.." I stood up and bow as a Thank you before storming out.

~~~**~~~

"WHAT!? He saw her too!?" The girls exclaimed as i told then what me and Dr. kang talked about. "Yes.. w-what if.. that freak is the one who.. hit his head???" I asked. They look at each other. " Tomorrow is Taehyung's Birthday." Wendy said and i nod, "i haven't brought him anything yet.. wanna come with me?" They nod and so we went on my car.

We went at my mall and i parked the car then we all got out. "Guys, Taehyung likes Gucci so imma go buy him a shoes." I said and they said " Ok. Imma buy him somethings in the Gucci." When they said that, they laugh.

We're currently at the store and i went to the shoes section and bought him one. I went to the clothes section and was about to reach the clothes when another girl reached it.

" Hey! That's mine!" I said as i look at the person. It was Rosè. I smirk, " If you don't put that down.. i'm going to call the gaurd to drag you out of this store." She smirk and scoff, " Try me.." I smirk and call the gaurds and they immadiantly went and Rosè was there super confuse.

"Get her out." The gaurds nod but before they did, i snatch the peice of clothe. "Just so you know girl.. i own this mall." She gave me a death glare before they drag her out.

" What a badass!!!!" They went to me and watched as Rosè was dragged out of the store. " Let's go pay this." Seulgi said and me and Wendy smirk. "There's no need.. because they won't do anything if we just don't pay." Wendy said.

We went to the counter and the cashier put all the items inside a bag then we walked out to the parking lot.

We put all the items to the trunk and i look around. "Guys.. the red hoodie!" They quickly lok where i'm pointing and we saw the Person running so fast.

We run after her.. him.. shim but guess what?? Again...

We lost the motherfucker.