S I X

"We're all in the same game. Just different levels. We're all in the same hell. Just different Devils"

———*———

We both got out of our car. Screams of fans was heard but they stopped when they saw Taehyung. They all gasp.

"Princess' Prince is back!!" A girl shouted and they scream again. For so much commotion, 5 gaurds led us all the was inside our school.

"Well well well, if it isn't the long lost prince.." The flower boys appear. "Huh? Me? Long lost prince?" He look at them confuse. "Yeah, you're a pr-" i cut Jin off. "Shut the hell up or expelled.." i glared at them and led taehyung at my classroom.

"Y/n-ah!" Wendy shout and all the students look to look at us. "I see we have a new student..." the teacher said. "Nae, anneyeonghaseyo, Kim Taehyung imnida." He bowed. All girls should be screaming but no because they knew he's mine.

"Please seat next to Princess Sofia." He nod and sat next to me. "Sofia? Is Princess your name?" He asked. "No, i'm like the queenka here so..." i said. Half of them are true but half of them are lie.

"Our lesson for today is..." After an hour, the english class is done.

"I'm hungry sofia!!" He whine. "Nae, kaja!!" I led him to the cafeteria. "Y/n! Come sit here!!" I smiled and we went to Wendy's table. "What's for lunc-" he got cut off. "Princessess, here is your order." A chef placed our food on the table. Yeah, we hired a chef incase our lunch is not good.

"Whoa!!!" He gasp. I smiled at him, "dig in." He start eating and he compliment the food everytime that he doesn't knew that i can see his cuts.

What are those taetae??

I pulled down his sleeves and he look at me. I smiled at him. He smiled back and mumble a thank you.

Just what happened???