N I N E

" I love of who you are. Not of how you look "

———*———

I woke up really sore "Down there." Why does everything hurt? I look around and gasp. I'm naked. Beside Taehyung. Don't tell me-

I start to wake Taehyung up. "YAH! Wake up!" I shake him till he woke up, "WHO DIED!?" He shout with his morning voice. I wanna laugh but i can't, this is a serious problem. "What happened!?" I asked him, worried. "Last night was fun by the way." And he smirk. I scoffed.

"This is a serious problem, Taehyung." I gave him a death glare. He was silent. He just look at me with that fucking eyes, not saying anything.

A tear left my eyes. I know, i want him, but i know i can't yet. He have to end EVERYTHING between him and his girlfriend. I don't wanna be called "Slut" at school. Cause i knew, in no matter of time, they will know. I am scared. Scared of my parents.

"I- i'm sorry.." he look down. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. I feel like a slut.

I grab my backpack amd went out of the room. "SOFIA!!" He run after me as i was about to touch the doorknob.

He back hug me and bury his face on the crook of my neck. "Don't go.. jebal." I felt my clothes wet. He's crying.

I let go of him and lool back at him, "I love you so much, but this.. this happened to us, is a mistake." I walked out of the room.

I called my driver amd he didn't pick up. I called him again, and didn't answer it.

"Come on, i'll drive you home." I look behind me and Taehyung, all dressed up. Avoiding my eye contact.

I scoff, "No thanks, i'd rather walk."

-Few Inches Later-

"Put me DOWN!!!!" I slap his booty but still didn't put me down.

"Shh, just shut up."

He opened the door and put me on the seat and closed the door. "This guy.." i gave him a death glare but he just kept a straight face.

"Buckle your seatbelt." I buckle my seatbelt, harshly. Seriously?? -__-

The car ride was silent. But it's not awkward. It's calming.

We reached the palace and i walk straight to the gate, ringing the doorbell.

"Ma'am, good morning." The gaurd said and i nod then walk inside.

"Sofia.." I look at my parents, in fear.

"I DIDN'T RAISE YOU LIKE THIS!!!" Mom shouted and i flinch.

"GET OUT OF MY EYES, WHORE!!" Dad shouted an i look at them with my teary eyes amd walk outside again.

"Sofia.. what happened." Taehyung asked.

"They don't like me no more." I sob.

"Don't worry, Let's run away."