Chapter 43

Shahrukh and Kajol looked at each other and couldn't help but burst out laughing, they felt like hugging each other from happiness. He came closer to her and both sat down on the couch.

'oh, that was close' Kajol said

'yeah'

'you don't know how happy I am, I just didn't expect that. Oh my god' Kajol said happily and Shahrukh gave her a dimpled smile.

'it is a pleasant incident, I.. am... I am happy... I have always waited for the day when... ugh, but it wasn't expected to be that way. It is a good thing for both... well all of us ' Shahrukh said, still smiling.

'you have no idea how i was scared' Kajol said sadly looking at him, he looked down, Kajol sighed and said 'i just hope it goes well, for all of us'

Shahrukh nodded and sighed deeply and Kajol asked again 'so when did you find out?'

'couldn't you wait to hear from her?' Shahrukh giggled

'i am dying to know yaar' she pleaded

'i have already noticed that he is into her for a while, but i wasn't so sure and I was afraid that they are maybe just close friends and i am imagining it because i want him away from "us", but yesterday she came to me and told me he told her that he loves her'

'oh, that's so cute' Kajol said happily 'so i think Preity was right'

'about what?' he asked

'what i am seeking is seeking me too' she said resting her head over her palm

Shahrukh smiled then sighed 'Kajol i know what you really want to say, I just want you to know that i really love you, that I am dying to be with you and I want to marry you, try to understand that and believe me. Please Kajol be patient, it is only a matter of few months and anyway i don't want to be thinking of what Preity said cuz i don't like it, what the hell i am losing and winning and all that blah blah' he said

'You say you love me and you want to be with me but on the other hand you are pushing me away, does it make sense? or you are a psychopath?' Kajol asked angrily

He grumbled 'no Kajol, i am not pushing you away'

'and what do you call what you said that day?'

'which day?' Shahrukh asked while blinking many times

Kajol rolled her eyes in boredom 'do you suffer from memory loss too? that day, when you asked me to stay away from you'

'I didn't mean it that way'

she scoffed 'oh really?'

'ok fine listen to me. Your stupid behaviors is the main reason, and also another important reason that it is hard for me to control myself around you' he then continued 'and you are not helping at all my dear' he clicked his tongue

'oh, now Kajol is wrong and cruel and Shahrukh is so innocent and helpless' she said sarcastically

'yeah' he replied calmly and she blew angrily so he continued ' and there are also why reasons you should be near me; that we are cousins and close friends anyway, it would look strange if we stayed away and ignored each other, we should not grab anyone's attention at least for now'

'anyone's?' Kajol asked raising and eyebrow

'please Kajol be helpful. I promise I won't stay away and won't ignore you and i will be nice and please you do too ' he held her hand and said kindly 'Kajol. I have nothing in my hand and i am completely helpless so just stop pushing me to do things and stop embarrassing yourself with your stupid behaviors. I really care about you. Keep close to me, I really want you close to me, but... you know... no crossing lines' he finished pointing firmly with his index finger. Shahrukh found it a great chance, to be close to Kajol as she wishes but without crossing lines and to tease Poja at the same time as he knew that Poja won't discuss it with Kajol as she knows she will be more stubborn about this topic because she knew that she loves him so much, so it will be between only him and Poja so he is safe. Shahrukh wanted to be the one who controls how things goes not Kajol anymore, he took advantage of her ignorance of the fact that her mother knows everything and nearly threatened him. He made her think that everything is still the same.