Chapter 11

'I am so happy that you are staying with us' Preity said grinning
'I am so happy too' Saif said and smiled back at her when they were sitting on the swing.

'You didn't send any messages at those last days before you come'
'I was so busy those days, you have no idea, but here I am now'
'so tell me, do you have a girlfriend these days?'
'No, Saif's heart is empty'
'that's great' she said immediately
'what!' he said furrowing his eyebrows
'oh, I don't mean that. I mean you are taking a rest, and that's good' she gave him a confused smiled and he giggled.
'What about you?'
'No, I don't have a boyfriend'
'so you are waiting for your parents to arrange your marriage?'
'No'
'so that means you believe in love and all that?'
'of course I do, don't you?'
'I don't know'
'you mean that you have never fallen in love?'
'No, it is not like that. I have fallen in love for few times, but I didn't find the suitable one yet'
'oh, I see' she grinned
'what about you?' he asked and she didn't know should she tell him or not

'I found you, will you play with me?' Meera came running and stood in front of Saif and interrupted the conversation.
'Of course I will sweetheart' Saif smiled to her and stood up, they walked towards the house. Preity was still there sitting on the swing, Saif turned back to her.

'Aren't you coming?'
'I am coming' she smiled and went towards them.
'You still haven't answered my question' he winked and she giggled and thought to herself "yes I fell in love, with you". They entered the house and played with Meera.

Shahrukh was at the sitting room, alone and checking his phone when he got a message from Amira.

Kajol entered the sitting room, she found Shahrukh smiling and busy with his phone. She sat next to him.

'what are you doing?' she asked
'chatting with Amira' he said looking at his phone
'seriously?' Kajol said raising an eyebrow
'Matlab?' he looked at her confused
'I see you are smiling all the time when you are chatting, I thought you are speaking to someone else'
'no, I am speaking to Amira; we are speaking about her friend Maya actually'
'Maya? How do you know her?' Kajol asked raising her eyebrows
' I have just met her today'
Kajol cleared her throat and asked 'and what do you think of her?'
'she is beautiful' Shahrukh uttered
'Achcha?' Kajol muttered
he raised his head and looked to her 'Yeah' he replied coldly, she rolled her eyes 'I am going to play with Meera and Saif' she said and left the sitting room. Shahrukh chuckled and followed her.