Chapter 25

Kajol stayed with Shahrukh till the dawn, he is lightly better and his temperature decreased but he didn't wake up yet. Kajol passed the whole night holding his hand and crying. He called her name many times in his sleep "Kajol please" "Kajol don't leave" "Kajol sorry". He remained repeating those sentences and Kajol cries harder.

'You stupid moron, I love you so much' Kajol whispered to him

'Kajol' Amira said entering the room, she was yawning and rubbing her eyes, Kajol quickly left Shahrukh's hand and wiped her face, she stood up, looked at Amira and smiled.

'Oh my God, look at your eyes' Amira gasped and said when she saw Kajol's eyes, they were very red 'I shouldn't have left you awake I am very sorry' Amira said and patted over Kajol's shoulder

'No dear it is okay' Kajol said patting on Amira's hand

'How is he now? She said and sat at the edge of the bed in front of Shahrukh.

'He is better now' Kajol said happily 'His temperature decreased but he hasn't woke up yet' she added

'Great' Amira said smilingly

'I will sleep until breakfast' Kajol said and yawned

'Ok darling' Amira said and Kajol went out.

Amira suddenly heard Shahrukh mumbling something, she leaned towards him a little to hear well.

'Kaj...ol... Nn...o ... Please' Shahrukh mumbled

'No Amira is here, Kajol went to her room to sleep' she said to him when she touched his forehead to check his temperature.

'Kajol' he whispered

'Kajol isn't here yaar, I am here' she said and held his hand

'Forgive me, oh Kajol... No... Ple...ase'

"Is he having a nightmare?" Amira asked herself, Shahrukh suddenly squeezed her hand 'don't leave, I really lov...' he said in his sleep then stopped. Amira was staring at him and thinking about what has just happened "Kajol?"

'Amira' he whispered, she looked at him

'Did you wake up?' She asked and he nodded, he then opened his eyes and tried to sit up and Amira helped him to.

'Hey' Amira grinned caressing his cheek and he smiled.

'What happened?'

'Oh it is a long story' she said then continued 'in short you were feverish but now you are okay. Kajol and I stayed with you the whole night' he gave her a half smile then he started closing his eyes slowly.

Amira smiled 'ok go back to sleep' he lied down and she covered him with the bed cover.

Preity woke up in Saif's bed; he was sleeping peacefully next to her, both naked. She came closer to him and hugged his bare chest, he opened his eyes and looked at her, he came closer to her and they kissed.

'I have to go before anyone notices, you have to get ready too, don't forget you have work today' Preity said
'ok darling' Saif said and smiled
'thanks for the night, it was awesome' she said and wrapped the bed sheet on her body
'thanks for that bottle you brought from uncle's office' he grinned as he sat up, Preity giggled, collected her clothes and entered the bathroom in his room. She changed quickly and went out; she waved to him and left the room. Preity was about to enter the corridor but she suddenly retreated and hid behind a wall. She saw Amira walking near it, and she wasn't ready for her curious questions. Preity looked at the corridor again carefully, she saw Amira going downstairs. Preity sighed and walked in the corridor towards her room.