Start to Finish.. [78]

Start from the beginning

I stared up at her for a second before nodding. "O-ok, well I'm not letting you go alone. I'm coming with you."

"Camila you don't have to. Maybe you should stay here and get some rest." I held my hand up to her wanting her to help me up.

She reached down slowly pulling me up from under my arms.

"No. I won't allow you to go down there by yourself, we're a team Y/N."

She sighed and smiled down at me slightly. "Alright baby, thank you."

"Don't thank me. Now come on." I said grabbing her hand and pulling her into the house.

Y/N's POV.

The slow, loud sounds of the beeps kept me up and alert. I literally felt like I couldn't take my eyes away from the bed.

If I did I would miss something important. I felt like I was in some type of slow motion.

It's been the same thing for the past few months. I've been coming here, and sitting with her just hoping that she would wake up.

But now, after the phone call I just got. I know that there less that a 20 percent chance of her serving through the night.

"India.. I don't know if you can hear me or not. But-but umm I just really want you to know that I love you. A-and that I will be taking care of our babies no matter what.."

I sighed deeply staring at her. She had all these different wires hooked up to her as her chest went up and down.

"I just wish you would have told me! Why didn't you let me know you were so sick India? You weren't alone, I could have done something! I would have done something... anything to help you I swear on my life. I'm so sorry I didn't notice or pay more attention!"

There was a small knock on the door causing me to raise my head up from the bed rail.

I looked up towards the door and saw India's younger sister standing there with a sad look on her face.

I let out a sharp breath and stood up quickly walking over to her, giving her a tight hug. She melted into my arms as we swayed side back and forth.

I could feel her heart beating quickly making me rub her back up and down.

"Hey it's ok Crystal, it's gonna be ok."

She cried and pulled away from the hug looking up at me. "H-how do we know that? They said a 20% chance of her living Y/N! That's super low, a-and she's so sick, if I lose her I don't know what's I'll do and-"

I nodded trying to get her to calm down. "I know crystal, I understand. But no matter how this turns out, we know India loves you to death. You're her baby sister."

Crystal smiled and nodded. "I know. But she's always been in love with you, and there's just so much she never got to do or say. And those poor babies!"

My eyes started to swell up with tears just thinking about india not being around our kids. Seeing them grow or watching them become the people their supposed to be.

It just hurts.

"So umm are you're parents coming?"

She took a deep breath and shrugged. "Don't know, you know how they feel about India. I mean one would think that with something so serious going on it wouldn't matter. But-they just aren't those type of parents."

I could tell this made her sad so I chose not to even question her about it anymore. India has told me multiple times how she and her parents didn't get along.

"Well just know that I'm here for you, no matter what time or when. You call me, and I'm there."

Crystal nodded giving me one last hug. "Thank you Y/N."

"Of course-"

She shook her head and grabbed my arm. "No, thank you for always being here for my sister. Even when things didn't work out between you two."

I gave her a small smile and nodded.

"Well uh-I'm going to go and check on the rest of the family and speak to her nurse."

"Ok. I'll be here."

"Ok."

As she left I went to sit back down in my seat next to the bed.

"Baby?" I heard a soft voice say making me look up.

Camila came walking in with a bag in her hands.

I nodded and gave her a small smile. "Hey."

She gave me a sympathetic look as she came and say beside me.

"I know it's not the best to ask this question but.. are you feeling ok?"

I shrugged looking down at my hands.

I could feel Camila start to run her hands down my back as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"I know this is hard baby, I know it is. But I'm here for you, just talk to me please."

"This shit is not fair Camila! What did she do to deserve this!" I shouted pointing to the bed where India laid peacefully.

Camila nodded quietly as I continued.

"And I don't know what to do about my kids, the twins will won't get a chance to even know their mother! Their being robbed of that Mila, and I can't do shit about it."

It's killing me just thinking about this. My heart is aching for my babies. Their so innocent, they don't even know that their mommy may never come back.

"Hey, hey.. It's ok baby, this is our family. Reign and Royce, we'll take care of them. India would have wanted this, I'm not going anywhere."

I cried and hugged her closer to me. "God I love you so much."

"I love you too baby. I love you too."

Suddenly our moment was cut off by the sound of machines going off. I pulled away from Camila and jumped up from my seat.

"Help! Help, she's flatlining!"

❤️‍🩹💔❤️‍🩹💔

A/N

O.M.G

THIS IS IT GUYS.

The end of the book as come. Yes, it's a sad way to end it but hey😭🤷🏼‍♀️

So anywayyyy I just really wanna thank each and everyone of you that read this story and continued stick with my through my bs. It means so so much to me! I can't even began to explain how much. You guys are the best!🫶🏼🥹🧸

It's been a long time coming guys. I'm just excited that I could share this moment with you all. Don't forget to let me know what you all think!

Luv, Kaylin Marie🌷